RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,231.83

₽2,281.07

Экономия: ₽1,049.24 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Bon pour les douleurs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052643 Sep 23, 2014

j'en prend depuis 4 mois et mon mal de dos a presque disparu

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5703850621387951502 Aug 19, 2014

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Really cleanses liver.

Отзыв оставлен TriedandTested Jun 12, 2014

I get frequent acne outbreaks, but after taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, I realise that no matter what I do, only the right side of my face has pimples now. Looking at the Chinese acne face map, I realised that zits that pop out on the left side of your face could be connected to your liver condition. And since I no longer have those, I can only conclude that this turmeric extract is doing me good. If anything, it supports the notion that internal cleansing is the way to go.

Helps with inflammation.

Отзыв оставлен 4943887263208897998 Feb 20, 2014

My husband injured his shoulder while fishing. This turmeric extract has helped with the stiffness and soreness he was feeling. He's not 100% yet, but definitely getting there. I will be ordering more soon. Will update then.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Отзыв оставлен OrganicGirl Dec 08, 2013

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

works for gum disease, "leaky bowels", alzheimers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3002663 Oct 05, 2013

i started my dad on these when he began to show signs of early alzheimers. 2/day got him up off the couch and clearing land with a chainsaw! After a few weeks, he told me that, for the first time in 40 years, his gums weren't bleeding. (I found some research later that affirmed turmeric reduces symptoms of perio disease.) A few months later, he told me that for the first time in his life, he wasn't having a "leakage" problem with his bowels, which had previously kept him running to the restroom every hour or so. Sure enough studies show that turmeric helps with colitis-type issues. If he doesn't take turmeric every day(along with coconut oil, aloe vera, B12, and fish oil), he starts getting confused. These definitely help. It would help even more if he would alter his diet and eat healthy, but that would be a miracle!

Old Flare

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1929891 Sep 17, 2013

I started using a higher dose of this when I was having a small MS flare. I can say the symptoms did not get worse. I love the fact it has black pepper in it. This is a good product.

flott produkt

Отзыв оставлен 5106584104797104015 Feb 24, 2013

tar en til dagen fast

Turmeric for Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен SherryB Aug 23, 2012

This turmeric contains BioPerine and bromelain for better absorption which can be poor when the supplement only contains turmeric. Helpful for inflammation issues (so is bromelain). Good price and Source Naturals is a nice product line.

Позиции 1-10 из 34