RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽757.06
₽1,401.97
Экономия: ₽644.91 (скидка 46%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 49 отзывов
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 45

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Excelent and affordable sleep remedy

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2008401 Jul 23, 2009

This quality theanine extraction actually works. I am immune to most non-prescription sleep remedies. I don't even feel melatonin, I laugh at Chamomile, Valerian etc. waste of time for me. Theanine calms and enables sleep. This is the best price I've found anywhere.

Worked for many issues

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен RabidChild Jan 21, 2013

This has helped me with insomnia and mild depression/anxiety. If I take a full tablet, I feel euphoric. The tablets are huge, I usually bite one in half to start and start chewing. The taste is not unpleasant. Had to switch to this variety because the one that contained Relora gave me headaches. I usually only take this late in the day because it calms me to the point of sleepiness. One strange side effect - my rheumatoid arthritis significantly diminished after I started taking this, not sure why!

anxiety-panic

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5499856878758773918 Apr 11, 2015

I started having panic attacks, didnt realize that is what was going on, was in and out of Drs appts and urgent cares and ERs trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Through all the panic I developed anxiety. I was sick!!! Finally one day i went to Dr and she put me on anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. I went thru 3 different anti depressants and all of them made my anxiety worse N i hated the way they made me feel (awful). I decided to research herbal supplements for my problem and i ended up ordering theanine serene. THIS STUFF WORKS. My anxiety levels are at bay and my panics have vanished. Only side effect is i cant sleep on them so i take one pill a day right when i wake up and Thats all i need! It gives me energy and makes me feel good about my well being. I take melatonin at night for sleep. If you suffer from anxiety and panic and dont want to take meds or are not having a good experience with meds- TRY THIS!!! Life saver for me.

Excellent Product!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2768105 Mar 23, 2007

After taking this as prescribed for just 3 days I noticed a difference in my mood. I was much more "happy" and my mild depression was gone. I'm sleeping better too!

SJ Mackenzie

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740506 Aug 11, 2008

I have found this most helpful in sleep assistance. My health practicioner recommended it and it has helped reestablish balance. I have noticed increased drowsiness during the night when I need to get up to the bathroom and some difficulty with my balance. thanks so much.

Позиции 1-5 из 45