RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽644.15

₽1,192.78

Экономия: ₽548.62 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent Calmness

Отзыв оставлен 5751938539929907269 Apr 07, 2016

Having suffered from anxiety for many years, I found this product allowed me to relax and forget all of the unnecessary worries. I would recommend trying it.

Serenity

Отзыв оставлен 5485951632908139042 Dec 11, 2015

This is sooo lovely. I feel really chilled out when I take this. and I only take 1/4 tablet. Very strong stuff for me. Relaxed and happy at the same time. Best taken about one hour before bed for a good night's sleep. Definitely do not drive after taking this .

I love this product

Отзыв оставлен 5000311664920190683 Aug 14, 2015

I have been using this for several months now and have really been helped by it. I have a sciatic nerve-related problem which affects my back, hip and leg and has kept me from being able to walk very much. I also had a serious limp. Since taking this along with hyaluronic acid, my pain has lessened greatly and I have been able to walk for miles at a time. During my recent holiday, I walked over trails and rocky shores with no after effect. I believe it is also helping me to sleep better. I had to do a little experimenting at first as to when I take it, but it seems to work best if I take one in the morning and the other early in the evening. I took one extra most days while on holiday as a preventative and now I don't have enough to take 2/day until I can order again. In my next order I am going to try the one with Relora to see if there is any difference. This is a product I don't want to be without.

anxiety-panic

Отзыв оставлен 5499856878758773918 Apr 11, 2015

I started having panic attacks, didnt realize that is what was going on, was in and out of Drs appts and urgent cares and ERs trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Through all the panic I developed anxiety. I was sick!!! Finally one day i went to Dr and she put me on anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. I went thru 3 different anti depressants and all of them made my anxiety worse N i hated the way they made me feel (awful). I decided to research herbal supplements for my problem and i ended up ordering theanine serene. THIS STUFF WORKS. My anxiety levels are at bay and my panics have vanished. Only side effect is i cant sleep on them so i take one pill a day right when i wake up and Thats all i need! It gives me energy and makes me feel good about my well being. I take melatonin at night for sleep. If you suffer from anxiety and panic and dont want to take meds or are not having a good experience with meds- TRY THIS!!! Life saver for me.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

catg

Отзыв оставлен 5138134971170922146 Jan 01, 2015

Been using for a week or more Notice the difference

Peacefull

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1603238 Nov 18, 2014

I gave up my prescription meds for herbals !

Works well...

Отзыв оставлен MikeMember Jan 27, 2014

Works well for me in combination with melatonin at bedtime for restful sleep and sweet dreams.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

works great! make me feel serine and calm!

Отзыв оставлен MyPersonalReview Jan 13, 2014

as it name implies, it does works great! make me feel serine and calm!Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Worked for my father

Отзыв оставлен 5355333233679853121 Oct 29, 2013

I first bought this for me hoping to alleviate some of my social anxiety, but it didn't work, on the contrary, it made even more anxious. However, I did give it to my father, which also suffers from social and generalized anxiety and did work for him. It didn't make him a social butterfly, but he was more relaxed around people and didn't worry as much as before. He also has some alcohol problems and while it to took the pills, I observed that he drank less.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Natural sleep aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1820561 Feb 25, 2013

This helps me sleep better.

Позиции 1-10 из 46