Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, 60 Tablets

$9.80
$17.50
руб 565.22
Экономия: $7.70 (скидка 44%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 45 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 42

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Excelent and affordable sleep remedy

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2008401 Jul 23, 2009

This quality theanine extraction actually works. I am immune to most non-prescription sleep remedies. I don't even feel melatonin, I laugh at Chamomile, Valerian etc. waste of time for me. Theanine calms and enables sleep. This is the best price I've found anywhere.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Worked for many issues

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен RabidChild Jan 21, 2013

This has helped me with insomnia and mild depression/anxiety. If I take a full tablet, I feel euphoric. The tablets are huge, I usually bite one in half to start and start chewing. The taste is not unpleasant. Had to switch to this variety because the one that contained Relora gave me headaches. I usually only take this late in the day because it calms me to the point of sleepiness. One strange side effect - my rheumatoid arthritis significantly diminished after I started taking this, not sure why!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent Product!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2768105 Mar 23, 2007

After taking this as prescribed for just 3 days I noticed a difference in my mood. I was much more "happy" and my mild depression was gone. I'm sleeping better too!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

SJ Mackenzie

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1740506 Aug 11, 2008

I have found this most helpful in sleep assistance. My health practicioner recommended it and it has helped reestablish balance. I have noticed increased drowsiness during the night when I need to get up to the bathroom and some difficulty with my balance. thanks so much.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good nights sleep!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2319556 Sep 04, 2008

A great mix of calming ingredients for a good sleep. Good ratio of Maagnesium to Calcium too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 42

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »