RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽998.61

₽1,849.27

Экономия: ₽850.66 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Treatment of bipolar disorder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2489592 Oct 01, 2008

NAC is an exciting new direction in the treatment of serious mental disorders such as bipolar and schizophrenia. It increases the bodies #1 antioxidant and as such helps restore neurons towards normal functioning. It takes 2-3 months to take effect.

CFS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1974227 Oct 02, 2009

I use this as well as Lecithin, ALA, and Milk Thistle to improve my liver function which is sluggish and my CFS symptoms are now way better, quiet pleased, i use 3 of these a day.

Beneficial for Cystic Fibrosis Sufferers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1265554 Feb 24, 2009

My son has cystic fibrosis and is very prone to Distal obstructive syndrome (DIOS), basically his gut produces very sticky mucus and blocks up. This blockage is very resistant to laxatives and can end up with a stay in hospital. The clinic suggested using acetyl cystein and we have been using it now for a couple of years from different suppliers. In the last year we have been using Natural source as it seems effective and is reasonably priced. One tablet twice a day is an important part of keeping his digestive system healthy, plus there is the added benefit of powerful antioxidant activity that have been shown to be of benefit in keeping the lungs healthy in CF.

Top antioxidant choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3322960 Jul 06, 2010

My top antioxidant choice since one can divide the tablets in two. Thus, 300mg is sufficient when take 3X daily. Dr. Richard Lippman, author of "Stay 40"

N-Acetyl Cysteine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1650564 Sep 19, 2010

I am very happy with the supplement. I am taking it as part of a regime for the management of Parkinson's disease. So far I havee managed to stay off prescription drugs and hope to stay off them for a long time yet.

Beneficial

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1536822 Apr 27, 2010

I use this primarily for liver support and it's anti-oxident qualities. I wanted something that would help eliminate exess estrogens and xenoestrogens that come from toxic substances. I have noticed that mucus in my throat has decreased some and it seems to help out the digestive tract as well.

Important antioxidant!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2926332 Jun 14, 2012

N-Acetylcysteine is fundamental for the formation of glutathione in the body. Glutathione is one of the most potent antioxidants. Acetylcysteine protects mainly your liver from injuries caused by chemicals and drugs. I take 3 prescription drugs per day for bipolar disorder and often tylenol and I want to help my liver to stay healthy. NAC helps with it. Moreover it can help with bipolar disorder, depression and OCD by lowering the excitatory neurotransmitter Glutamate in some areas of the brain. Don't worry if you heard about NAC causing PAH since the doses used in the studies were much higher than 600 mg or even 1200 mg a day. Source Naturals equals quality and I will never allow this supplement to run out of my stack!

NAC

Отзыв оставлен Xenias Oct 08, 2011

Amazing price for such a beneficial product. I give it to my 3 year old grandson who has heavy metal poisoning and movement disorder. Side effects such as nausia can be eliminated with the use vitamin C 300mg of NAC to 600mg Vitamin C twice a day in two doses. Plus ALA I'm still waiting to see results,as far as his seizures go. Will up date when I see them.

N-Acetyl cysteine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2625727 Nov 03, 2010

Very helpful with COPD. Not a cure, but it keeps the mucus loose so it can be expelled. I read that it is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. No way of telling yet if this is so.

Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1065555 Apr 30, 2011

This really works. I saw improved immunity and less tiredness. Some days I have to skip it cause it works so wll that I am not tired before the bedtime and can't fall asleep.

Позиции 1-10 из 56