Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Timed Release, 3 mg, 240 Tablets

$19.59
$34.98
руб 1198.12
Экономия: $15.39 (скидка 44%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 89 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 87

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

'Timed Release' is the thing!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1897138 Dec 03, 2007

I bought this product for the first time recently having used other melatonin supplements for 3 to 4 years. I can confirm this 'timed release' tablet is definitely more effective than those I have used before. 'iherb' prices, ordering procedures and speed of delivery to the UK are better than all their competitors in America.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

usefull for sleeping

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668419 Oct 21, 2007

two tablets before I go to bed and I can sleep again five to six hours without wake up

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sleep tight!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2053177 Sep 01, 2008

I have taken melatonin before, but the timed released version is so much better if you are taking it to sleep.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

So far - very good

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3338933 Jul 24, 2010

I've used this product less than a week. And I really, really, like the timed release formula. I find that It works better than the non-timed released products. I also like that fact that there is no sugar, starch, etc in the product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Brands are not created equal

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1074474 Jun 09, 2009

I had used this product before, and it worked beautifully. When it ran out, however, I bought a melatonin from a drugstore. After more than a month of fitful sleep and early waking--every single night--I ordered this product again. I've had two nights of blissfully uneventful sleep and will never again try a melatonin from a drugstore.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 87

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »