RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

'Timed Release' is the thing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1897138 Dec 03, 2007

I bought this product for the first time recently having used other melatonin supplements for 3 to 4 years. I can confirm this 'timed release' tablet is definitely more effective than those I have used before. 'iherb' prices, ordering procedures and speed of delivery to the UK are better than all their competitors in America.

So far - very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3338933 Jul 24, 2010

I've used this product less than a week. And I really, really, like the timed release formula. I find that It works better than the non-timed released products. I also like that fact that there is no sugar, starch, etc in the product.

Fantastic product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002173 Dec 30, 2009

We have a son with autism(11 years old). this product has changed his life and ours for the better. He used to take up to 2-3 hours to get to sleep. He now takes one tablet before bed and is asleep within 30 minutes! What a lifesaver! We asked our sons pediatrician and he said he has recommended it for a few of his patients with autism.

usefull for sleeping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668419 Oct 21, 2007

two tablets before I go to bed and I can sleep again five to six hours without wake up

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product is the BEST!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2009889 Apr 03, 2008

I have used other melatonin products but this one works with the longest results. I simply can't be without it.

Sleep tight!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2053177 Sep 01, 2008

I have taken melatonin before, but the timed released version is so much better if you are taking it to sleep.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Brands are not created equal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1074474 Jun 09, 2009

I had used this product before, and it worked beautifully. When it ran out, however, I bought a melatonin from a drugstore. After more than a month of fitful sleep and early waking--every single night--I ordered this product again. I've had two nights of blissfully uneventful sleep and will never again try a melatonin from a drugstore.

Sleepin' at nite ...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1626456 May 16, 2009

These little melatonin gems do the trick ... fall asleep quickly and remain asleep longer!

Good sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1138775 Dec 10, 2008

3mg 30 minutes prior to bed, 6 mg for deeper sleep

Highly recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3014119 May 27, 2008

This melatonin worked just as I hoped it would. I fall to sleep easily and don't wake for about six hours. I recommend it to anyone with problems getting to sleep.

Позиции 1-10 из 90