RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Мелатонин, Таблетки с замедленным высвобождением, 3 мг, 240 таблеток

₽1,264.30
₽2,341.20
Экономия: ₽1,076.90 (скидка 46%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 90 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 88

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

'Timed Release' is the thing!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1897138 Dec 03, 2007

I bought this product for the first time recently having used other melatonin supplements for 3 to 4 years. I can confirm this 'timed release' tablet is definitely more effective than those I have used before. 'iherb' prices, ordering procedures and speed of delivery to the UK are better than all their competitors in America.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

usefull for sleeping

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668419 Oct 21, 2007

two tablets before I go to bed and I can sleep again five to six hours without wake up

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sleep tight!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2053177 Sep 01, 2008

I have taken melatonin before, but the timed released version is so much better if you are taking it to sleep.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

So far - very good

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3338933 Jul 24, 2010

I've used this product less than a week. And I really, really, like the timed release formula. I find that It works better than the non-timed released products. I also like that fact that there is no sugar, starch, etc in the product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Fantastic product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002173 Dec 30, 2009

We have a son with autism(11 years old). this product has changed his life and ours for the better. He used to take up to 2-3 hours to get to sleep. He now takes one tablet before bed and is asleep within 30 minutes! What a lifesaver! We asked our sons pediatrician and he said he has recommended it for a few of his patients with autism.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 88

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »