RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,253.27

₽2,320.88

Экономия: ₽1,067.60 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

'Timed Release' is the thing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1897138 Dec 03, 2007

I bought this product for the first time recently having used other melatonin supplements for 3 to 4 years. I can confirm this 'timed release' tablet is definitely more effective than those I have used before. 'iherb' prices, ordering procedures and speed of delivery to the UK are better than all their competitors in America.

usefull for sleeping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668419 Oct 21, 2007

two tablets before I go to bed and I can sleep again five to six hours without wake up

Sleep tight!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2053177 Sep 01, 2008

I have taken melatonin before, but the timed released version is so much better if you are taking it to sleep.

So far - very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3338933 Jul 24, 2010

I've used this product less than a week. And I really, really, like the timed release formula. I find that It works better than the non-timed released products. I also like that fact that there is no sugar, starch, etc in the product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Brands are not created equal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1074474 Jun 09, 2009

I had used this product before, and it worked beautifully. When it ran out, however, I bought a melatonin from a drugstore. After more than a month of fitful sleep and early waking--every single night--I ordered this product again. I've had two nights of blissfully uneventful sleep and will never again try a melatonin from a drugstore.

Fantastic product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2002173 Dec 30, 2009

We have a son with autism(11 years old). this product has changed his life and ours for the better. He used to take up to 2-3 hours to get to sleep. He now takes one tablet before bed and is asleep within 30 minutes! What a lifesaver! We asked our sons pediatrician and he said he has recommended it for a few of his patients with autism.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product is the BEST!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2009889 Apr 03, 2008

I have used other melatonin products but this one works with the longest results. I simply can't be without it.

sleepbombs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1227532 Dec 29, 2007

whe are now two sleeping beauties, thank you very much Jan en Marij Netherlands

Deep Sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1239262 Jan 01, 2008

Provides me with a long lasting deep slept.

Good sleep