Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2859011 on Mar 27, 2008

Fourth from the top of my doctor's list of over 200 multiples. Excellent product. The common product I was taking was in the last ten. Also, two of my friends doctors as well as my own, said we might as well be flushing money down the toilet when taking the other vitamins.

Nothing better

Posted by Reviewer1148001 on Jun 09, 2007

I've taken multi's for many years. This is the best one and it's easier on the stomach than any multi I've found. Top product. Get the tablet form, not the capsules.

Amazing price

Posted by Reviewer3173713 on Nov 25, 2007

This product was recommended to my husband from a reputable and knowledgeable staff person at a local health food store. He has been happy with the results but didn't believe it could be the same product at this price...we even checked every ingredient before ordering!! There is little reason to order anywhere else than iHerb for this product and many others!

Complete multivitamin that includes a greater number of antioxidants than most

Posted by Reviewer2083456 on Oct 18, 2008

Most multivitamins include very high quantities of the B vitamins which is really not necessary. This product provides the B vitamins but also a better balance of the trace minerals and antioxidant vitamins. The source of the cofactors and minerals are the more bioavailable activated and amino acids chelates. Great multivitamin.

Would not use anything else

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008

The best multivitamin I can find. My husband and i have used this product for over 8 years, would not use anything but Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, sometimes i get with Iron, A complete and potent vitam.

The best multivitamin out there

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

I love everything about it, and you only have to take 2 a day. My wife doesn't love the smell, but most high-end vitamin tablets smell bad. I really don't mind the smell at all - I've taken vitamins that smell MUCH worse. Take this with fish oil, vitamin D (in the winter), probiotics, and a good "greens" mix, and you're got yourself an amazing supplements program for very good price.

most complete formula I found so far

Posted by Reviewer3281360 on Feb 02, 2008

I am 37 and taking 4 tablets a day it give me energy and sense of wellbeing.I would like to see Life Force for Men on your website.Thank you.

Energy increase - allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1772765 on Nov 04, 2008

Started good the first few days, I felt extra energy but started to notice allery symptoms which got pretty bad and forced my wife and I after about two weeks to stop taking the vitamins. My allergies had been in control prior to using the product and my wife has never suffered with allergies but she had the same symptoms to a lesser degree. All allergy symptoms left us once we stopped the product.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer2517513 on Nov 05, 2008

I have felt much better since I began taking this supplement. I encourage anyone wishing for a better life without drugs to give it a try. I believe you will be impressed.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jul 14, 2009

I use this as I needed a yeast free multi with good levels of vitamins and minerals. This has everything I need and I feel good taking it. Excellent quality and price.