Source Naturals, L-Триптофан с Коэнзимом В-6 60 таблеток

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Brain Chemistry Change

Posted by Reviewer2060826 From California on Jan 19, 2010

In the past, I used this product for insomnia, and I had good results. Since then, I've gone into menopause and am having sleep issues again. Last week I started taking the L-Tryptophan again, and I've had disturbing dreams and nightmares several times. Apparently my brain chemistry has changed, and this supplement is not right for me now. I would still recommend it to persons with chronic insomnia.

Standard

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

currently trying this out

Posted by Anaterma From Russian Federation on Aug 21, 2013

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »