RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,179.66

₽2,184.55

Экономия: ₽1,004.90 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

L-theanine

Отзыв оставлен 5498205521158147148 Apr 18, 2014

Another fantastic one combine with GABA and DLPA and b6 vitamin and you have an effective sedative/relaxant.

goooooood

Отзыв оставлен 5126534133258520668 Nov 20, 2013

i bought thig for my sister. she likes it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for social anxiety and irritability

Отзыв оставлен ALoren Sep 28, 2013

Theanine helps me to cope with the anxiety I experience whenever I am faced with a social situation. It makes me calm, happy and more sociable. It's also good at calming my irritability during those times of month, or whenever I take too much caffeine. However, sometimes it makes me a bit spacey.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1693246 Sep 01, 2012

after years of using effexor, dreading to wean off due to the withdrawal symptoms, i finally took a week off to stop cold turkey (at the most i used 375mg effexor, gradually went down to 37,5mg where i been stuck for a year or so). the first days off of effexor where horrible! anyone who's used SNRI's knows what i am talking about. luckily i had l-theanine to take the edge off. i also used 5-htp, l-thyrosine. this combo has made it so much easier to quit, calmed my mind and makes me feel like "me" again. my psychologist is surprised at how easily i quit effexor, he has had lots of other patients who've really struggled to do so, and even when they finally got off the meds, they continue to struggle with clinical depression, heavy duty anxiety and whatnot. i am by no means saying my life is perfect, but this product really helps. i tried not using it after 10 days off effexor but my thinking became really too bad so quickly took the l-theanine, and an hour after i felt better. i hope for the future i will some day be able to live a good life without too many supplements, but as of today, i will take my supplements as an excellent alternative to SSRI's and SNRI's, HTH :)

Nightshifts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2515973 Aug 31, 2012

Calms me down and helps me sleep during the day while I am on nightshifts.

Awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882983 Apr 12, 2012

It's hard to judge whether it had helped my anxiety problem, but there's one simply amazing thing that happened after I started taking L-Theanine - I no longer have problems falling asleep. Gone are the hours of reading, drinking milk, counting sheep etc. Definitely buying more of this stuff. Edit a year later: well, it works. I haven't been this calm in years, I find myself smiling more and generally feeling more cheery. And it's not making me sleepy or sluggish, not at all. My ever anxious mind seems to have found some kind of peace at last.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3235670 Feb 29, 2012

I suffer with various symptoms of fibromyalgia. Stress really exacerbates my pain, and L-Theanine helps my body relax enough to allow me to have more days with less pain.

Helps Curb Anxiety

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2760264 Dec 29, 2011

This has had a definite affect in the level of anxiety my husband has. He takes it every day and it has markedly helped him. I highly recommend.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

source naturals is always the way to go.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1343884 Nov 07, 2011

great product, source naturals seems to always have the best products, as far as i can tell.

L-Theanine

Отзыв оставлен grgstrr Sep 03, 2011

Recommended by my doctor to help deal with stress, as needed. It works.

Позиции 1-10 из 83