RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,177.74

₽2,181.01

Экономия: ₽1,003.26 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great for ADD

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2668462 Nov 11, 2007

I have ADD. I was reading that people with ADD have a deficiency of the neural transmitter dopamine. I find this L-Theanine product works great to give me greater focus and concentration. I take about three a day.

BEST EVER

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1240468 Mar 20, 2009

I have tried prescription RX for my anxiety and racing thoughts, but it never helped like this. I feel normal, not drugged, calm and i'm able to focus on completing a task. Even my husband says he hears me laugh much more often, i'm not snappy and on edge all the time. thank you for a great product.

Sharon

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602741 Apr 16, 2008

I just started this and I am using it for anxiety that happens throughout my day at times. It has been a great product and I find that my mind seems to be clearer than it has been in a long time. I would recommend this product for anyone who has anxiety or stress. It works in about 30 minutes and the effect last about 8 hours. It has no side effects for me. You do not get sleepy and yet you do not get wired.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2919687 Feb 02, 2007

This supplement helped tremendously with my 'brain fog'. It is one of the 'required' ingredients in my OTC meds, RX meds, and supplement regime that enables me to live with CFIDS and thyroiditis.

I loooooooove this stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2814550 Feb 17, 2010

L-theanine has been a lifesaver for me. I had terrible anxiety and could not get off ativan until I started taking this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It calmed my mind so much, but not in a robotic way like Ativan does. The physical signs of anxiety were still there, but my mind was calmed enough to deal with them. It took about a week for me to really feel it. I was on multiple ativan a day and now I have not taken one ativan in a month. Awesome!

great item for anxiety

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2718598 Feb 20, 2010

We have a family member that has anxiety attacks, these seem to be the best for her.

Bruce Martin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2896229 Feb 07, 2008

I use L-Theanine, along with 3 mg of Melatonin at bedtime, and find that I sleep more restfully. Unlike drugstore sleep-aids, I never feel "drugged," either after taking it or upon waking.

What a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1696377 Dec 08, 2008

Wow ! This seems to be making a big difference for me. What a relief. I have spent several years on antidepressants and I really don't want to keep doing that. I really do feel more calm.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for anxiety! Improves mood!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1759125 Nov 25, 2008

I suffer from major bouts of situational anxiety, and this product helps tremendously! My first time I took four or five of them, and eventually began feeling more relaxed, and actually happy! Now I'm on maintenance, so I take two twice a day with a GABA. The beauty of this product is that it's a harmless protein that occurs naturally in tea leaves, so you don't have to worry about taking too much.

Very effective against insomnia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1728405 Apr 23, 2009

Source Natural's L-Theanine works well for insomnia caused by an over active mind. It makes the mind quiet, without any side effects.

Позиции 1-10 из 84