RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

The best and by far most potent Chlorella!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1066627 Jun 30, 2010

I have tried so many different types of chlorella, and this one is not only the best tasting and most potent of all of them, but also organic and as far as I know, the only company who uses NO BINDERS, NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING and NO FILLERS. Totally natural, totally organic and totally BRILLIANT. Love it and can't recommend it enough.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2676592 May 28, 2009

This is a great buy! Organic Chlorella! This is a whole food product and anyone looking for a "perfect food" should try this. It is a great detoxer and full of nutrition, and you can't beat the price for this kind of quality.

Source Naturals Chlorella Organic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2284375 Feb 01, 2009

Chlorella is a very good chelator. if you take chlorella with fresh cilantro it works even better purifying your blood. Love this stuff!

organic chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1819798 Mar 30, 2009

easy to swallow tablets, all natural organic chlorella....compare the vitamin c contents with other chlorella products. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Chlorella Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2654537 Dec 24, 2010

I find that since I've been taking these supplement since 2007. They help me from arthritis and in the morning my body is not so stiff I believe in these supplements

Easy version of chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3152013 Sep 04, 2010

This Organic version of Chlorella suits us much better than a non-organic Japanese version we tried before. Much kinder for the bowles.

Louis Steen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791057 Dec 31, 2008

Great product for detoxifying the body, gives me much more energy

Really nice product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3266375 Jan 28, 2009

My husband is a firm believer in Chorlella for the health benefits, overall this product fits his needs perfectly. Great taste. Great quality and quantity for the price.

Good Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963608 Sep 17, 2012

I have been using chlorella for many years and can tell the difference immediately in my skin if I stop for a while and then continue with it. I believe this is one of the better ones I have tried and the price is good. The bottle lasts for 2 months.

A bit strong flavour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629178 Jul 15, 2011

Chlorella shoulnd't smell (and taste) like sewer. This wasn't awful like one other was, but anyway not as good as a couple of other chlorellas. But I ate it anyway and it was ok.

Позиции 1-10 из 32