Source Naturals, Coenzymate B Complex, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 60 Tablets

руб 462.48
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Immediate energy difference, good stuff

Posted by sarahjean From Australia on Sep 05, 2009

I have tried heaps of B products before and ended up staying away from them because they felt synthetic and sometimes made me feel sleepy. I was told by one naturopath this was because I was so depleted in B vitamins, that then they have the opposite effect until your levels come up again. This product was the first B vitamin to ever register an effect for me, and I have cut down a lot on needing chocolate to wake up, instead I just have one of these. Will order these again.

Пожаловаться

Awesome product for a reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2855989 From Texas on Nov 25, 2008

Many people experience a real energy surge the first few times they use this product. Its effectiveness is unquestionable. The flavor is tolerable but not really all that pleasing.

I feel the difference

Posted by BrendaYoumans From Virginia on Dec 21, 2008

If you are lacking vitamin B's you can really tell a difference in a few days. I dont care to much for the mint flavored to much, I think I will try another flavor next time but either way it is worth it to me. I have taken Vitamin B complexs for years to help the racey thinking while I try to go to sleep and it has helped with some moody feelings. With this I felt like I had clear thinking, sharper then normal. I am impressed.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1888174 From Indiana on May 10, 2008

Bypasses the gut and the liver to deliver B-Vitamins I can actually use!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1476682 From California on Mar 25, 2009

and quick working. I am a vegetarian and have to watch to take enough B vitamins daily. I don't like capsules and tabs, and the sublingual form is easy to take.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »