RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,550.66

₽2,871.59

Экономия: ₽1,320.93 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Product for Lipid Control

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1236955 Nov 15, 2009

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

Great for teenagers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427621 Oct 03, 2011

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

Smells fishy and stale!

Отзыв оставлен NeaLovesiHerb Jul 31, 2014

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1043023 Jan 19, 2012

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

Won't buy again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2147901 Aug 01, 2011

I didn't realize soy was in this product.

Krill is mercury free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2262549 May 14, 2009

and an excellent source of omega 3, which is statistically the fatty acid everyone is most deficient in...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is not pure krill oil

Отзыв оставлен 5705616378235131525 Feb 27, 2015

I got conned. Thought this was pure krill oil but it isn't. It has fish oil in it. Not sure how much krill oil is in there.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is a Repeat OFFENDER!

Отзыв оставлен VictorySecret Jul 10, 2012

It offers the omega 3 in the form that is most bio-available to the brain phospholipids. In addition it has bit of Astaxanthin which is chemo-protective of the brain and eye health. I have noticed effortless improvement in memory overtime and details. I here by sentence this to a LIFETIME OF USE! I guess being the judge and jury in this case works :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Superior to fish oil in every way!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3271822 Oct 04, 2012

Krill oil is part of my regular regiment. It helps greatly with inflammation and heart health. I will take this the rest of my life. Oh yea its that good!

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1245605 Nov 23, 2012

Source Naturals is a good company. This is the only krill I will take. Dr. Mercola has a good one, but too pricey for me.

Позиции 1-10 из 29