RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,542.08

₽2,855.70

Экономия: ₽1,313.62 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

good formula

Отзыв оставлен kanaca Sep 02, 2015

I haven't had any issues with it. The capsules also happen to be the right color - RED.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is not pure krill oil

Отзыв оставлен 5705616378235131525 Feb 27, 2015

I got conned. Thought this was pure krill oil but it isn't. It has fish oil in it. Not sure how much krill oil is in there.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Smells fishy and stale!

Отзыв оставлен NeaLovesiHerb Jul 31, 2014

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1094096 Oct 21, 2013

Seems to help my mom with cold feet at night. She used to complain about her feet feeling cold, does not happen any more.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1245605 Nov 23, 2012

Source Naturals is a good company. This is the only krill I will take. Dr. Mercola has a good one, but too pricey for me.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Superior to fish oil in every way!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3271822 Oct 04, 2012

Krill oil is part of my regular regiment. It helps greatly with inflammation and heart health. I will take this the rest of my life. Oh yea its that good!

My favourite supplement

Отзыв оставлен 5556528670010600398 Sep 26, 2012

Krill oil supplements are exceedingly expensive in my country. I was really happy to find iHerb stocked these and at such an affordable price. The shipping was very cheap (DHL international) and I received my package in a few days. Now onto the Krill oil softgels; small and inconvenient to take. Absolutely NO fishy taste or smell and no fishy burps or after taste. I start with 2 daily for the first month progressing onto 1 daily. I noticed a definite change in my well being, but as I've started taking a number of supplements I couldn't say which one is responsible.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

This is a Repeat OFFENDER!

Отзыв оставлен VictorySecret Jul 10, 2012

It offers the omega 3 in the form that is most bio-available to the brain phospholipids. In addition it has bit of Astaxanthin which is chemo-protective of the brain and eye health. I have noticed effortless improvement in memory overtime and details. I here by sentence this to a LIFETIME OF USE! I guess being the judge and jury in this case works :)

Fish Oil of Choice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2768251 Feb 16, 2012

First time I have taken Krill Oil and I am prefering this product over the bottled fish oil.

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1043023 Jan 19, 2012

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным