RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,831.36
₽3,391.42
Экономия: ₽1,560.05 (скидка 46%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 30 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great Product for Lipid Control

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1236955 Nov 15, 2009

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

Great for teenagers

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427621 Oct 03, 2011

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1043023 Jan 19, 2012

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

Won't buy again

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2147901 Aug 01, 2011

I didn't realize soy was in this product.

Smells fishy and stale!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен NeaLovesiHerb Jul 31, 2014

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

Позиции 1-5 из 29