Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2919687 on Feb 02, 2007

No more cystic acne or facial hair!

Heads above regular dhea

Posted by Reviewer1128388 on Aug 20, 2008

when I take regular dhea, I get emotional and my skin breaks out horribly! The 7 Keto makes such a world of difference because it fuels my adrenal glands WITHOUT all the awful hormonal side effects!

Gives me energy!!!

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Jan 13, 2009

Normally, I am tired and sluggish. I've tried everything to increase my energy level, including high potency ginseng, Ephedra (Ma Huang), Red Bulls, medication, and nothing worked, except 7-Keto (7-oxo DHEA). I am now up and about and active. I take two 50 mg tablets twice a day.

Better than NOW

Posted by kanaca on Jan 13, 2012

I was taking NOW 7-Keto and didn't realize it was a "7-Keto metabolite," not exactly 7-Keto. Source Naturals IS 7-Keto. With Source Naturals, I DID NOT metabolize the excess into estrogen -- which makes me gain weight, get brain fog, and really sluggish. Try this product before trying NOW.

Great product WITH THE RIGHT DOSAGE

Posted by Reviewer2339811 on Aug 11, 2011

7 Keto DHEA can give you great benefits but if the dosage is not correct it can be dangerous. My doctor said the dosage for woman is 50mg per day and for men 100mg per day. The best way to start is taking smaller dosage as 10 mg until build it up to the maximum dosage mentioned above. Natural Source is a good brand. IHerb has good price price and great service delivery.

Thank God,Simply The Best for our Family

Posted by Reviewer1092724 on Mar 14, 2009

After trying several brands in the past that always required more than the recommended dose, I took another customer's product review in regard to Source Naturals blend of 7-oxo DHEA acetate and found it exactly what was needed for us in our mid-50s age range. We have traveled extensively caring for sick and dying family and take one to two tabs daily as our weeks of stressful situations develop. God bless.

Source Naturals, 7-Keto DHEA Metabolite, 50 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2882126 on May 28, 2008

Product was exactly what I had read about and wanted. My wife and I have been on it for about 4 weeks now and feel more energy than we have in quite a while.

wow

Posted by Reviewer2280574 on Sep 23, 2009

I felt like a new women after about a week !

like it but not at tis strength.

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Jun 05, 2009

this really gives a good effect for energy and well being but I find this is too strong, a little agitated.

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1210336 on Feb 14, 2011

I was having fatigue in the afternoon between 2-5 pm. I tried everything I could to help with my low energy crashes. Read books on Adrenal Fatigue. Nothing got rid of the afternoon fatigue like taking this 7-Keto. I'm able to get through my whole day without the afternoon fatigue.