Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Solgar, Сублингвальный Метилкобаламин 60 шт.

руб 679.99
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

A Superior Methyl B-12

Posted by Reviewer2995970 on Jan 19, 2012

I'd been taking Jarrow's Methyl B-12 but it always produced tiny granules while dissolving that made me choke. Plus it contained flavoring without revealing if it was natural. It also contained citric acid which erodes tooth enamel. And then they switched from glass to plastic bottles. It was time for a change, so I switched to this Solgar product and like it much better. Fast dissolving, non acidic and great taste.

Life-changing!

Posted by EmiMesic on Jul 29, 2012

I battled aspergillosis and MCS, and started on this one. I was slowly getting better. I take some other supplements, so when I ran out of it, I did not really mind, thinking it will be fine. In 3 days,I all the improvements were gone! I became super-tired, my lungs started hurting again, fainting when exposed to chemicals, etc. Went to the local health-store, bought a new bottle and was better by the evening.. True miracle, and no poison in these nuggets. Good taste, not dry to chew (like Twinlab YIKES!) and instant energy! I LOVE them

Tiny tablet, good effect

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 05, 2012

I like this methyl-B12 a lot. I had trouble with the citric acid in Jarrow's methyl-B12, and this version seems to be of equal power without the citric acid.

small is good

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 05, 2010

high potency, small pill, less fillers- like it

Gets b12 into system quickly

Posted by Reviewer2151532 on Aug 27, 2011

I developed nerve pain in my wrist and thumb joint -- probably due to playing too many games on my iphone. The pain became bad enough to send me to the drugstore for a wrist brace. I started taking my b12 and 100mg b-complex. Within a couple of days, the throbbing pain had eased considerably. By the end of the week, I was actually taking the brace off for part of the day.