Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Solgar, Ниацинамид 100 овощных капсул

$9.88
$12.35
руб 670.02
Savings of: $2.47 (20% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 11 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Improve brain function

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3106632 May 13, 2010

I'm taking it to help improve brain function, but haven't been taking it very long as yet but it also has a nice calming effect and I think is helping with my sleep too. Which is a very good thing. There is no niacin flush with this but a lot of nice benefits.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Energy.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5761709719202943470 Oct 31, 2012

I definiatly notice the days that I slip out of the house with out taking this!! I get tired way sooner! Being a grade 1 teacher I'm glad I found this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

GREAT!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1044371 Jan 09, 2010

First quality! Really helping the pancreas. Glucose numbers dropping.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен run4bear Jul 01, 2012

I need this and although there are many forms of Niacin, this suits me and does not cause the "flushing" other similar products cause. The added plus is the dark bottle, assuring a longer shelf life.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Solgar, Niasinamidi 550mg

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1471974 Oct 03, 2013

I have bought this product several years in Finland. It is much more expensive in Finland than yours. Best regards Magdalena Torkko

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »