Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Solgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 354.53
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

High quality

Posted by Reviewer3048344 on Feb 16, 2010

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

Пожаловаться

Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Oct 07, 2011

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

Fight Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer3295917 on Aug 26, 2009

Good product that won't raise your blood pressure!

An Amazing Product

Posted by 4845457653881301211 on Oct 21, 2013

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

11 years of preventing canker sores

Posted by Reviewer1898058 on Nov 01, 2010

I had chronic oral canker sores for many years. 11 years ago I started taking DGL three times a day after reading how it can help. It's been a miracle for me. Virtually zero canker sores in 11 years!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »