Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Simone Chickenbone, Kill It Dead, A Natural De-Funkifier, 4 fl oz (125 ml)

руб 351.55
Экономия: $5.43 (скидка 44%)
3.2 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Позиции 1-4 из 4

I don't condone Chickenbone Kill It Dead

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2619142 May 04, 2012

I was looking for something natural, without chemicals but this is not it. I don't know what's worse, using this product or nothing at all. Armpit odor is usually not a problem for me. After using this product the armpit odor woke me up in the morning like an alarm clock. Tried it for two days just to be sure and experienced the same results the next morning also. Maybe you have to apply it multiple times per day but I don't want to babysit my underarm protection. I can't say if it will work on the feet but it doesn't work for the armpits.

Пожаловаться

"You smell like a hippie"

Отзыв оставлен 5743906084091116142 Mar 31, 2015

Kind of what I was going for - basic, raw, natural, earthy scent. With 2 listed ingredients, I chose this over other similar sprays because this has tea tree oil, which is antimicrobial/bacterial. It is rather strong at first, but as another review pointed out it does fade back throughout the day. 1/2 pumps in each pit gave a very pleasant cooling feeling. This does not protect against wetness, but any B.O. was dealt a harsh blow. For the price, the message behind the label, for being a very small company and not a huge corporate company, I feel this deserves the 5-star love. Buy it if you're not a wimp.

hair spray

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1805370 Jun 21, 2011

i have a full head of synthetic dreadlocks. i wash them once a week and this spray is brilliant for that in between time. love this product and the price!

Kill it dead

Отзыв оставлен holahola Mar 18, 2011

It doesnt work on me. I smell bad after just a little while. Couldn't trick anyone with that!

Позиции 1-4 из 4