Впервые в iHerb?!

Simone Chickenbone, Kill It Dead, A Natural De-Funkifier, 4 fl oz (125 ml)

руб 410.77
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

hair spray

Posted by Reviewer1805370 on Jun 21, 2011

i have a full head of synthetic dreadlocks. i wash them once a week and this spray is brilliant for that in between time. love this product and the price!

Kill it dead

Posted by holahola on Mar 18, 2011

It doesnt work on me. I smell bad after just a little while. Couldn't trick anyone with that!

I don't condone Chickenbone Kill It Dead

Posted by Reviewer2619142 on May 04, 2012

I was looking for something natural, without chemicals but this is not it. I don't know what's worse, using this product or nothing at all. Armpit odor is usually not a problem for me. After using this product the armpit odor woke me up in the morning like an alarm clock. Tried it for two days just to be sure and experienced the same results the next morning also. Maybe you have to apply it multiple times per day but I don't want to babysit my underarm protection. I can't say if it will work on the feet but it doesn't work for the armpits.