Customer Reviews

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Hydrating Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

$31.96
$39.95
руб 1148.58
Savings of: $7.99 (20% Off)
3.8 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Nice, But Not For That Price

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by maktub on Nov 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Price and longevity are what mostly caused me to give this product a low rating. It just didn't last long enough to be worth the price I paid (or more accurately, would have to pay if I repeat ordered). As to function, I used the soap that goes with this serum and perhaps that is why I didn't notice any dramatic results. The soap does so much for my skin on its own that it would be hard to notice any more. However, I can say that the smell was good, for me and I noticed that after usage, my skin did feel more moist and plumper.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

didnt' do anything...

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1683499 From Canada on Jun 29, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

i like how it absorbs so fast into my skin but didn't do anything to my skin.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives