RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sibu Beauty, Органическое облепиховое масло, 10 мл (Discontinued Item)

₽854.02
₽1,067.53
Экономия: ₽213.51 (скидка 20%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 360 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

great

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3359969 Aug 28, 2010

This is a great alternate to mink oil. I have heard great things about mink oil but I can't stand the idea of some little animal suffering just for the sake of my vanity. Soooooo I found that this sea buckthorn oil has the same ingredient and the mink oil and if fact it have more of it! It seems to have reduced the fine lines around my eyes.

Wonderful product

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3136005 Sep 05, 2010

First of all, iherb.com is the best. I ordered at 12 p.m. on Friday, my order was shipped out at 4 p.m., and I received it on Saturday. This is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. As for the product, it is worth every penny. It makes my skin soft, shrinks my pores, and my face FEELS like it is being fed! The smell is just like any other natural oil smell. There is an orange tint to the oil but that is common sense why it is like that (made from the seed and some of the ORANGE berry pulp:) I love what this company stands for; fair trade, organic ingredients, efficient packaging and it's cruelty-free.

Excellent

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078384 Sep 21, 2010

Very high quality oil, reasonable price. Some reduction of Rosacea redness in a few weeks. Speeds healing of acne.

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 10 ml

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706757 Jun 24, 2011

I purchased the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil after reading reviews that it can be used to treat the skin disorder eczema. I have used this product regularly for approximately one month now and have had very good results already. It has helped by reducing the itchying and red bumps/sores on my skin very much. I would recommend this to others who suffer with this skin disorder. Good product. The service from iHerb is also very good and prompt.

Works well!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2547176 Feb 07, 2012

I bought this product after reading anecdotal evidence on the web that it helps rosacea. I've had a patch of rosacea on the tip of my nose for about 10 years, and it will flare up from time to time. Sun exposure and any kind of facial scrub are two definite culprits. I was hoping the sea buckthorn oil would help with the breakouts, but I was not expecting it to reduce the constant redness because I had read that it was a result of damaged capillaries. I was very pleasantly surprised to see the redness fading after just a few days! It is so nice to be able to go out without putting concealer on my nose. Two warnings: the bottle is tiny, but really you don't need much. And the smell takes a little getting used to. But I don't mind it because this stuff works so well, and I would rather have the smell than have it masked by some awful added perfume. Do give it a try!

Позиции 1-5 из 95