RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽846.50

₽1,058.12

Экономия: ₽211.62 (скидка 20%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен maktub Nov 12, 2013

For such a small amount, it IS expensive. However, whenever you are in a tight spot - acne, acne scars, any scars, any scratches on your face - using the soap and a drop of this on the offending area works miracles. I don't use this oil all of the time, only for emergencies, so it lasts awhile. The results have made it more than worth the price. As to the smell and appearance, it smells like a seed oil and it is darkish, but soaks in relatively quickly, depending on how much you apply.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not good for sensitive skin - try shea instead

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Oct 30, 2013

This irritated my skin and did not offer any of the benefits noted by other reviews. To anyone with sensitive skin - suggest trying shea or a refined oil low in salicylates. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Eczema relief

Отзыв оставлен eathealthy Jun 29, 2013

Purchased this to relieve my sons eczema. He has a patch on his leg that flares up from time to time. This is a great product, is really easy to apply and doesn't sting when I put on the eczema which is a bonus for kids. This worked well to moisturize and the eczema has disappeared for now. I also use this by mixing a couple drops with my face cream when my skin is drier than normal and it is like a super moisturizer! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great!

Отзыв оставлен 5020892514404308392 Jun 11, 2013

will repurchase!

Did nothing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1596539 Feb 26, 2013

Waste of money

it works!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983015 Jan 02, 2013

I have stress realated eczema and i also had a bit of acne, this oil helped with both problems!!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 5225932117483166838 Dec 20, 2012

This product has saved my skin!

I love this.

Отзыв оставлен 5260831892786779454 Dec 11, 2012

This was my second order. I use this everyday with Emu oil. Both work great. They gave me silky skin and felt good.I love it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Really great oil for the face

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1124692 Dec 02, 2012

Have been using this oil for my face for a couple of months already and notice a really positive change in the pores and general appearance. Have already re-ordered and will always keep a bottle handy! One doesn't need very much, just a tiny drop or two as it spreads very well.

very good very good