Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, Original Formula, 30 Chewable Tablets

руб 413.29
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1420084 From Australia on Sep 22, 2010

This product was recommended by Dr Bernstein the eminent diabetes specialist in his book "The diabetes solution." It was on this advice that I started taking Sambucol regularly and I have noticed that I have had significant changes int he way that I respond to catching a cold - if I take it at the start of symptoms I often do not proceed onto getting a cold, if I delay then the cold is minimal and resolves much more quickly than it previously did. I therefore recommend it without hesitation. It does not impact on my blood sugars either.

Great taste.

Posted by Reviewer1666972 From Wisconsin on Nov 03, 2010

Good price for a tried and true product.

excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer2787238 From Israel on Feb 17, 2011

I got the tablets very fast and with a very good expiration date.

Пожаловаться

Works to help get you feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2904479 From California on Jul 21, 2009

My wife says it helps when getting a cold.

Taste yucky

Posted by chardonnay From Singapore on Nov 15, 2012

I gave this to my 3 yr old as a fun chewable. He spited it out. I tried it myself and I also did not like the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »