| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sambucol, Черная бузина для укрепления иммунитета, Оригинальная формула, 30 жевательных таблеток

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

GR8 Immune Support!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169224 Oct 09, 2014

We first used the Cold & Flu Sambucol Elderberry 5 yrs ago to help get over a cold. Since we do NOT take flu shots, we decided to use the Immune System Support tablets. After researching Elderberry online, altho we know we can not say this is medically proven, we have taken the Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support tablets (1 in the am & one at nite) for the last 4 yrs during cold/flu season & we have not had the flu! My husband is 85 & I am 70.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sambucol

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1420084 Sep 22, 2010

This product was recommended by Dr Bernstein the eminent diabetes specialist in his book "The diabetes solution." It was on this advice that I started taking Sambucol regularly and I have noticed that I have had significant changes int he way that I respond to catching a cold - if I take it at the start of symptoms I often do not proceed onto getting a cold, if I delay then the cold is minimal and resolves much more quickly than it previously did. I therefore recommend it without hesitation. It does not impact on my blood sugars either.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

excellent service!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2787238 Feb 17, 2011

I got the tablets very fast and with a very good expiration date.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great taste.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1666972 Nov 03, 2010

Good price for a tried and true product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good taste!

Отзыв оставлен 5276501142295594554 Apr 27, 2014

Good for me! Reordered already.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »