Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Sambucol, Настойка с экстрактом черной бузины для укрепления иммунитета, Оригинальная формула, 7,8 жидких унций (230 мл)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

It works!

Posted by 5305270715941627900 on Oct 21, 2013

My kids have been taking this Sambucol original formula for a mth. During which, both husband and myself fell sick but the kids seem to have averted our virus :)

Wonderful

Posted by newday on Nov 20, 2013

My grandson and grandnephew generously give me the only colds I get - and they last at least 2 weeks and I'm miserable. I was in the 2nd week of my most recent cold with no signs of remission when my order of Sambucol arrived yesterday. I took 4 doses the first day and 3 doses today and am on my way to feeling significantly better. I plan to take a maintenance dose once this cold is gone to prevent future colds. I can see that through the winter months, I'll be buying this regularly. The history of Sambucol, if you can find it is very interesting.

SAMBEEE

Posted by Reviewer1372007 on Jan 01, 2011

SAMBEEE IS WHAT WE CALL IT IN MY HOME A MUST HAVE FOR FLU IF YOUR AROUND FOLKS WITH FLU TAKE IT AS A PREVENTIVE MEASURE HAS KNOCKED OUT FLU FOR 10 YEARS IN MY HOME (KILLER STUFF)

works

Posted by Reviewer2966499 on Feb 06, 2011

My husband and I have taken sambucol every winter and we rarely get sick. If we do it is a little cold and gone quickly.

sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

My kids love this stuff, take it whenever we feel a bug coming on...it really helps.