Customer Reviews

Salba, Core Naturals, Organic Chia Seeds, Whole Seed, 16 oz (454 g)

$21.73
$28.29
руб 772.40
Savings of: $6.56 (23% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-4 of 4 total

my rating

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5665413388880740744 on May 26, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

fast delivery

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

My Favorite Chia Seed!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2825176 From Japan on Jul 10, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love this! This is the best of all Chia seeds out there! Thank you, iHerb for shipping this internationally! I wouldn't know what to do without this, because it's so hard to find good Chia seed in my country.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Awesome Salba Chia Seeds

Posted by 5094117004910307575 on Nov 23, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love these Chia Seeds. The Customer service that I received was 5 stars. The Salba Seeds arrived quicker than I thought!!! I will always order from this company!! They have proved that they are an Awesome company to do business with. I love the health benefits of the Salba Seeds!!! All I can say is AWESOME!!!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great packaging

Posted by 5430931336073252885 on Jul 01, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-4 of 4 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives