Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Reviva Labs, Ultra-C Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g) (Discontinued Item)

$12.60
$18.00
руб 656.18
Экономия: $5.40 (скидка 30%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Love this cream

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1463786 Jul 06, 2010

From New Zealand. I accidentally ordered 4 instead of 1 pot. Have used it before and it tends to go quickly as I usually end up putting on the face, neck and backs of hands, even arms where I have some vitiligo. It has vitamin C Ester(ascorbyl palmitate) which according to Dr Perricone is much better for the skin than Ester C (ascorbic acid) (I really love it as it protects the skin, firms and is one of the few that doesn't cause an outbreak (allergy). I'm in my late 50's but look more 40 and will continue to use this underneath a daycream.. haven't settled on that yet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My new favourite!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2258923 Jul 28, 2012

This is defenitely my new favourite face cream. I use it under make-up daytime and at night. Gives enough moisture, but doesn't feel greasy. A lovely, mild smell and the skin feels fresh. I have young skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

awesome for the price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2015391 Sep 12, 2012

Awasome product for the price you pay. Skin looks nice and has no oily residue.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3