Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1268367 on Apr 15, 2012

Smells really nice, and leaves my skin soft and clean, I had it oily again at noon with my former cleanser, now it remains oil free for the rest of the day. My skin is very oily. If your skin is mixture it may not work as good.

I feel clean after using this

Posted by Chocolicious on May 24, 2012

It smells minty and feels refreshing when you apply it, it has been nearly two months since I have it and it's almost finished, I use it twice a day. I use it along with the toner and so far I can't complain, it does what it promises. I'll be ordering again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1038433 on Aug 28, 2012

Cleanse very well mineral make-up. Smells good, and camphors skin.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2287812 on Jan 07, 2010

I like it because it does control the oil on my skin. Great price. Don't be fooled by the small bottle. This bottle last a long time.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 03, 2010

GOOD

facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3054948 on Sep 11, 2010

does not lather well, and kinda leaves a filmy feeling on my face after rinsing. Pleasant smell, kinda minty.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Mar 10, 2011

A little bit sticky, doesn't erritate skin, smells mint. Very gentle. Nice thing!

Not so good for me.

Posted by Reviewer3027319 on Feb 15, 2011

I have very oily skin and I wear sunscreen on a daily basis...at first I liked the cleanser espescially the tingling of the menthol but after a few days of daily use I found that this camphor cleanser left a film on my skin and clogged my pores. This may work on you if you don't wear sunscreen daily and don't have too much gunk to clean off...I obviously need a stronger cleanser for my needs. Good luck on your search!

irritating ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Aug 30, 2010

When i brought it , I realize it has irrating ingredients on it, so I stopped use right away.