Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

ReserveAge Organics, Resveratrol, Cellular Age-Defying Formula, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

$31.09
$41.39
руб 1942.96
Экономия: $10.30 (скидка 25%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Resveratrol-Cellular-Age-Defying-Formula-250-mg-60-Veggie-Caps

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2006745 Oct 06, 2009

When I look in the mirror, I see results. I'm 52, and people think I'm in my mid-forties, and I just feel good. I'm sold on resveratrol.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems to work

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280385 Oct 20, 2009

Energy,Cholesterol levels ie. skin tone, weight loss, mental alertness are all better after taking for several months(500mg/day). Unfortunately, it is difficult to attribute all these positive signs to the capsules as I have increased my physical activity(play Tennis 7hrs/wk in addition to weightlifting 2-3x/wk. Also eat lots of lowfat food, fish, high fiber, vegetable, fruits, Acai, etc. To take a similar resveratrol dose as in the Sinclair Experiments would need to take 2,000-4,000 mg/day for my 80kg. Feel good for a male 53yrs old. will continue to take resveratrol, maybe higher dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beware of Side Effects

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1969015 Dec 04, 2012

You don't find much about resveratrol's side effects, but they do exist. If you have a sensitive digestive system as I do, this product will upset your system. Although it doesn't state it on the label, the product appears to contain Japanese knotwood, the source of caffeine in products like this. So between keeping me awake all night and upsetting my colon, it's not worth it to me to continuing taking. I'll eat peanuts and grape juice instead.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Highest quality Resveratrol!!!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1392231 Aug 04, 2009

I have used other brands that are "top sellers" at iherb......this brand is by far a superior product. You can see when you open the bottle...the smell and color of the capsules are different than other brands. Seems to be much more potent than the others. Also comes in a 500mg capsule.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Grapes are one of the most highly sprayed, toxic fruits

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1261684 Aug 11, 2009

It's important to me to have organic grape skins since grapes are one of the most highly sprayed fruits and are sprayed with multiple pesticides. A big benefit of taking this is organic grapes are too high in sugar for me to eat daily, so I suspect it's healthier for me to take this supplement.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »