RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

ReserveAge Organics, Resveratrol, Cellular Age-Defying Formula, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

₽2,224.67
₽2,748.27
Экономия: ₽523.61 (скидка 19%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Resveratrol-Cellular-Age-Defying-Formula-250-mg-60-Veggie-Caps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2006745 Oct 06, 2009

When I look in the mirror, I see results. I'm 52, and people think I'm in my mid-forties, and I just feel good. I'm sold on resveratrol.

Seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280385 Oct 20, 2009

Energy,Cholesterol levels ie. skin tone, weight loss, mental alertness are all better after taking for several months(500mg/day). Unfortunately, it is difficult to attribute all these positive signs to the capsules as I have increased my physical activity(play Tennis 7hrs/wk in addition to weightlifting 2-3x/wk. Also eat lots of lowfat food, fish, high fiber, vegetable, fruits, Acai, etc. To take a similar resveratrol dose as in the Sinclair Experiments would need to take 2,000-4,000 mg/day for my 80kg. Feel good for a male 53yrs old. will continue to take resveratrol, maybe higher dose.

Beware of Side Effects

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1969015 Dec 04, 2012

You don't find much about resveratrol's side effects, but they do exist. If you have a sensitive digestive system as I do, this product will upset your system. Although it doesn't state it on the label, the product appears to contain Japanese knotwood, the source of caffeine in products like this. So between keeping me awake all night and upsetting my colon, it's not worth it to me to continuing taking. I'll eat peanuts and grape juice instead.

Пожаловаться

Please review only when you have used the product for at least a few weeks!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1548715 Jan 31, 2015

My wife and I already know and confirm that RESVERATROL works very well for us on many levels, including hematological and systemic. What irritates is when people feel compelled to write, "I haven't started it yet, or it's too soon to tell if it's working." THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT!

Highest quality Resveratrol!!!

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1392231 Aug 04, 2009

I have used other brands that are "top sellers" at iherb......this brand is by far a superior product. You can see when you open the bottle...the smell and color of the capsules are different than other brands. Seems to be much more potent than the others. Also comes in a 500mg capsule.

Позиции 1-5 из 26