perfect setting brush

Posted by catellad1978 on Apr 13, 2013

Was a bit worried about buying these, but OMG!! i think these are the best brushes ever........ i'm from australia and great make up brushes are hard to come across and then when you do they cost you an arm and a leg in price. With these brushes they are flawless in the way they apply any product to your face. Bristles are soft and because of the way the handles are you have great control. I have many MAC brushes but i would have to say that real technique brushes are actually better, this is my opinion. And also buying from iherb was great service and fast postage.

Nice brush to powder just where needed

Posted by Adivette1 on Jun 10, 2012

Very usefull for very precise areas, like the undereye or around the nose. I also use it when I need to correct some areas that I overdid, like when I applied too much blush on my cheeks, I can soften the color with this brush and some powder.

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

Another To Add To My Real Techniques Collection

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

This brush is great for setting makeup under the eye however have found that I use this more now for highlighting which I love. I love the entire Real Techniques Range and enjoy watching Pixiwoo so this was a must have for me. As I've mentioned previously in my other reviews, these brushes are super great quality, are affordable and I've never had a brush shed. I would definitely recommend this brush to others, both makeup artists and makeup enthusiasts. I love also that these brushes are so affordable and are just as good, if not better than MAC and Sigma Brushes.

Typical setting brush

Posted by 5102465034135923850 on Jul 19, 2012

mine came with a few stray bristles. Which does make a difference. I cut them off with pair of scissors and now there are rough ones that can scratch. I should have sent it back defective, but now I just live with it.

Love love love

Posted by 5328118078848676293 on Nov 14, 2012

Really great brushe. All of the real techniques brushes I have purchased are really fantastic, so soft and they have not lost one hair.

LA DIOSA DEL ILUMINADOR

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me encanta esta brocha para poner iluminador, es simplemente perfecta. El precio que tiene en esta página es mucho más bajo del que puedes encontrar en España. Muy recomendable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

not bad

Posted by 4671126034773145154 on Jun 03, 2012

it works quite well for hightlightning, but it's not indispensable

Brocha ideal para sellar el corrector

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Brocha muy versátil: pelo super suave, tamaño ideal para sellar el corrector o aplicar el iluminador.

Happy

Posted by 4816098745209829152 on Jan 31, 2013

I'm so happy with these brushes they are amazing and iherb were great with delivery and so easy to order...really happy