Впервые в iHerb?!

Real Salt, Fine Salt, 26 oz (737 g)

руб 317.61
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 30, 2013

I believe this is a very good salt. It is always difficult to tell for sure with this kind of product whether it is truly what it says. But if it is unrefined and has it's full compliment of minerals still intact that is what I am looking for. I certainly don't have any negative reactions to using it and I use a lot of it. Which I certainly wouldn't do if it was your typical toxic table salt that has been demineralised and usually has toxic aluminium added as well. this is a great alternative and a way better price than I can buy locally.

High Quality

Posted by MagicMan on Aug 14, 2012

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

The very best

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

Love this salt. My favorite. Wonderful. Good for everything, including my adrenals. And in this desert heat, it's absolutely essential.

Пожаловаться

GOOD VALUE, saves me money. Love this salt.

Posted by Reviewer1036754 on Jul 28, 2014

I only use Real Salt, and this large package has an easy pour spout that fills my shaker without a mess. The bigger package is a great buy and saves having to order often, plus saves me money.

yumm

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014

a big thumbs up for this and pink salt!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »