• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

A hit with our daughter!

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on Feb 27, 2009

These are my daughter's FAVORITE vitamin by far! She loves the taste of them... I wish they came in a higher dose than 400IU but that's another story.

Immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer2666237 on Dec 13, 2008

I have noticed a dramatic boost in my immune system since supplementing with vitamin D. I seem to fend off colds and viruses better when using this product. I hate swallowing pills so the gummies are great. My kids use the gummies too and like the flavor.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2568136 on Jan 01, 2009

My son and I share these :) It's a great way to get a little extra Vit D on the rainy days.

grandma

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on Jan 13, 2009

perfect to help get D3 in.

My son loves these.

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

I'm a sunscreen and hat fanatic so I make sure we are adequately supplemented with vitamin D. My 5 year old loves these.

good

Posted by Reviewer2854668 on Oct 19, 2009

kids like them

My kids love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Oct 23, 2009

Both my children, ages 11 and 6, really like the taste of these and ask for them. Neither of them have been sick at all this season, so I will keep buying these for them. I give them each one gummy per day. Just ordered 2 more bottles after they were out of stock.

My kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Nov 03, 2009

They want to take more than one, so it's a very tasty way to get your vitamin D!

Rainbow Light Vitamin D Sunny Gummies

Posted by Reviewer1131758 on Nov 06, 2009

These Sunny D's are a great way to get my kids the extra Vitamin D they need. Studies are showing lots of Vitamin D helps fight viruses, especially during cold and flu season and my kids love the taste. We have remained healthy even having H1N1 all around us!

My daughter loves these

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Nov 16, 2009

This is a great way for children to get the recommended amount of vitamin D, and my eight year old daughter loves how they taste.