Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, Food-Based Formula, 4 oz (113.4 g)

руб 515.99
Экономия: $4.35 (скидка 30%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 50 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 50

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Si, see, C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1673932 Jul 29, 2009

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Пожаловаться

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

Отзыв оставлен DoctorMav Oct 27, 2012

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Great price but....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1477365 Feb 24, 2011

I trust Rainbow Light for our family's vitamin needs, however, this particular product tastes awful. They never advertised a great tasting product so it's my fault. We purchased two bottles because of the great value and now all we have to do is manage to drink it somehow. We may try mixing it with orange juice to see if it's more palatable. It mixes well with water other than a few granules at the bottom of the glass. Otherwise I'm happy with the product. There are several servings in a bottle because there are no fillers or sugars.

Пожаловаться

Not sure if it's good or bad

Отзыв оставлен 4748863267356848492 Jul 10, 2012

I'm sure this product is very good for you, but it certainly doesn't taste too good. I bought this item thinking it was flavored; was I in for a surprise! All day I've had an awful aftertaste in my mouth and I can't seem to get rid of it. While I am sure the product is good for you, getting it down would be very difficult.

Пожаловаться

High vitamin C formula and excellent price

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4746957362192451370 Jul 26, 2012

This stuff is great, it can be added to your juice without making it taste bitter. There is little flavour to this powder although it is bitter if taken straight (which is not recommended). It has a red colour so colours drinks but that's not a worry for me. Only half a teaspoon is needed which gives much more than the recommended daily intake. So if you wanted to you could use less on a daily basis then use half a teaspoon around the cold season. Nearly everyone at work had the flu and with taking this daily I was lucky enough not to get it. Great immune booster :)

Позиции 1-5 из 50