RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,003.59

₽1,433.98

Экономия: ₽430.39 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

doesn't mix

Отзыв оставлен HealthandBeautyGirl Feb 04, 2014

Didn't mix as well as my natural factors protein powder. This one contains PHENYLALANINE!!!! isn't this aspartame?!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Never received

Отзыв оставлен 5288109789500801521 Jan 15, 2013

European customers, do not order from this website ! A lot of parcels are going lost, and you will get no refund. Be careful, take a look to the FB page of iHerb.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1461355 Dec 20, 2010

I will be sending one of the packages back. I was not happy with the taste.

No recomandation!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1071080 Nov 30, 2010

This was really syntethic of taste!! I had to trow the whole package, because I could not finish it. Both tried with rice milk, and water.

skip it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1862879 Aug 07, 2010

The taste and consistency is terrible. I really need to doctor it up with greens+ berry and stevia.

Rainbow light review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547427 Mar 28, 2010

I think I will have to get used to the gritty texture and the flavor is very strong. Not sure if I will buy it again!

Taste Bad

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009488 Apr 28, 2009

I'm sure this is a good source of non-dairy, non-soy protein, but the taste is horrible. I know other reviewers said it taste good but it's hard to believe we were tasting the same product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I don't like this product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438457 Oct 25, 2008

This protein powder has a flavor that is a bit strong, but its worst quality is that it congeals at far too low a concentration. That would not be an issue if I were using tiny amounts, but I tend to use larger servings (for muscle-building and maintenance), so the higher concentrations I need for adequate protein intake turn my protein shakes into glue. I won't be buying this again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This product is not for me..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2394286 Sep 09, 2008

Sorry but the taste of this Protein Energizer drink was, for me, disgusting! I kept it up in the hope that I would get use to it, but had to give it up in only a few day's..

Not tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2227545 Jul 22, 2008

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным