Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, Allergy Rescue, Eyebright & Xanthium, 60 Tablets

руб 1155.66

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Effective!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3013345 Aug 20, 2009

These tablets have made a big difference for my labrador's itchy skin. August is usually the itchiest month for him, and within five days of taking these tabs, his scratching decreased noticeably.

Great for skin reactions

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618378 Mar 08, 2011

I suffer from mild allergic skin reactions to food and have found these tablets seem to work really well at calming my skin.

Natural allergy relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378235 May 26, 2011

I was taking pseudophedrine and benadryl almost every other day - these pills are beginning to really work. Keeping my sinuses open and my energy level even.

Life Changing!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2491397 May 07, 2010

I have tried to fix my allergies naturally for about 5 years now. Tried this and I will never try another allergy product bc it works!! Turned another chronic allergy sufferer on to it also and he has reordered it twice now too. My full treatment included this allergy rescue, boswelia, cleanzology, and a calcium mineral supplement and it was the best allergy season for me in years. UPDATED 2ND ALLERGY SEASON: I have been able to have an even greater allergy season this year by continuing to use this product and the cleanzology but I have added a homeopathic allergy for when I have critical moments. I have used 2 and both seem to bring me equal success: Hylands seasonal allergy relief and homeolab allergy relief. Good luck!

Пожаловаться

Don't know what I would do without these

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2833436 Apr 19, 2010

Before I got these, my allergies would turn into weeks-long sinus infections. No allergy meds would help. These have made all the difference in the world. I wish I didn't have to use so much (5-6 tablets per day) but I guess it's worth it not to be miserable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »