Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, Allergy Rescue, Eyebright & Xanthium, 60 Tablets

$16.79
$23.99
руб 846.75
Экономия: $7.20 (скидка 30%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Life Changing!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2491397 May 07, 2010

I have tried to fix my allergies naturally for about 5 years now. Tried this and I will never try another allergy product bc it works!! Turned another chronic allergy sufferer on to it also and he has reordered it twice now too. My full treatment included this allergy rescue, boswelia, cleanzology, and a calcium mineral supplement and it was the best allergy season for me in years. UPDATED 2ND ALLERGY SEASON: I have been able to have an even greater allergy season this year by continuing to use this product and the cleanzology but I have added a homeopathic allergy for when I have critical moments. I have used 2 and both seem to bring me equal success: Hylands seasonal allergy relief and homeolab allergy relief. Good luck!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for skin reactions

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618378 Mar 08, 2011

I suffer from mild allergic skin reactions to food and have found these tablets seem to work really well at calming my skin.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Effective!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3013345 Aug 20, 2009

These tablets have made a big difference for my labrador's itchy skin. August is usually the itchiest month for him, and within five days of taking these tabs, his scratching decreased noticeably.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Stop itching very effective

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5032846949482008511 Aug 07, 2013

My daughter has skin problem - Eczema. She always itching and cannot sleep well. I read some doctors/specialist articles mentioned that "Quercetin" can help people with skin problem. My daughter has tried it for one month and it is very effective. She can sleep well from now on. I chose this brand because it is not only rich in Quercetin, but also with Bromelain and other vitamins.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Natural allergy relief

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378235 May 26, 2011

I was taking pseudophedrine and benadryl almost every other day - these pills are beginning to really work. Keeping my sinuses open and my energy level even.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 16

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »