RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,353.06

₽1,848.77

Экономия: ₽495.71 (скидка 27%)

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Customer & Product Satisfaction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2005087 Feb 14, 2016

First of all, I must express my gratitude to the company for standing behind their product and making it right for the customer. My first box of this flavor did not out turn well since the bars were infected with mold. However, I do not hold it against the company so strongly. Striving for the power of organic and the power of natural flavor involves some risk that other natural processes may intervene for the worse. Such is the price to pay for organic. For example, if you buy fresh, organic fruit, you must eat it right away. The only alternative is to have products full of preservatives or that are denatured such as white flour for the sake a stable and long lasting shelf life. These products, however, only have the semblance of stability and purity since such products lacks true nutrition and flavor and/or contain factors that may complicate human health even if ever so subtly over a long time. Luckily, after I lodged a complaint with iHerb, the company did issue a refund. However, since I have enjoyed the Pure Organic brand before and believe in their message, I used my refund to repurchase a box. I devoured all the bars. Every bar was moist, gooey, full of zesty organic flavor, and delivered the satisfaction of an energy-loaded snack. Eating a bar or two serves as a nice mid-morning meal. I save so much time and get so much in results. Because it is full of energy, I feel full and so can focus on work. Because the bars are full of good taste, I can enjoy the moment of eating them and get pleasure. Because the bars are organic, I can take care of myself and feel good about taking care of the planet. In summation, the bars are delicious, the customer service is solid, the company's values are pro-family.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?