Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

ProBar, Cran-Lemon Twister, 12 Bars, 3 oz (85 g) Per Bar (Discontinued Item)

руб 1846.30
Экономия: $3.19 (скидка 8%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2536898 Feb 27, 2010

I love to have these bars for the few mornings when I swim and don't eat before getting to work. One of these with a cup of tea and I'm good to go for hours. They are a bit sweet and pricey so I save them for those rushed days, a nice treat.

Fulfilling and Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2058813 Mar 17, 2010

These bars come in handy when I'm hungry and unable to take a break. Cran-Lemon Twister are my favorites that I have tried, thus far.

GOOD TASTE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2177057 Mar 23, 2010

A Pro Bar is my breakfast near every day. Seems to be all I need with a cup of coffee.

Probars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3077134 Mar 28, 2010

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

These bars are delish!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2087144 Sep 08, 2010

I love these bars! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

Позиции 1-5 из 8