RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,383.52

₽2,593.04

Экономия: ₽209,52 (скидка 8%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

perfect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2536898 фев 27, 2010

I love to have these bars for the few mornings when I swim and don't eat before getting to work. One of these with a cup of tea and I'm good to go for hours. They are a bit sweet and pricey so I save them for those rushed days, a nice treat.

Fulfilling and Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2058813 мар 17, 2010

These bars come in handy when I'm hungry and unable to take a break. Cran-Lemon Twister are my favorites that I have tried, thus far.

GOOD TASTE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2177057 мар 23, 2010

A Pro Bar is my breakfast near every day. Seems to be all I need with a cup of coffee.

Probars

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3077134 мар 28, 2010

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

These bars are delish!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2087144 сен 08, 2010

I love these bars! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

Yumm!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2213358 дек 07, 2010

Great tasting bars- the kids even like the taste!

Probar@iHerb

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3331815 сен 28, 2011

fresh product, excellent service and good pricing!

they are different

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2227595 мар 23, 2011

smaller (they are) i can live with, but they are overbaked or something and not as tasty. have loved this product but disappointed with this batch... hope it was a bad batch and not the new standard.

Позиции 1-8 из 8