Port Trading Co., Green Rooibos, Caffeine-Free, 40 Tea Bags, 3.53 oz (100 g)

руб 235.19
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great tea!

Posted by 5716452413533370486 on Feb 04, 2013

I like this Green Rooibos! I tried a lot of Green Rooibos and I think this one is the best one.

Lovely Alternative to Other Herbal Teas

Posted by Reviewer1247611 From California on Apr 23, 2013

Green rooibos tea is a real pleasure to drink. It is milder than red rooibos and has a satisfying sweet/herb taste. Green rooibos is very hydrating and it brews up in a red ruby. I highly recommend this tea to any and all. I have been drinking red tea for over 10 years and when I found the green rooibos I switched. Enjoy a caffeine free cup of tea now, later, today, tomorrow for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

High Quality!

Posted by 5688055399338309225 on Oct 07, 2013

I love green tea but can not have it because of the caffeine, this one is almost like green tea but without caffeine, I am very happy with this product. I do drink 3 liter rooibos on a daily basis, normally red rooibos, did not know there was a green one, love the taste and switched from red to green now!

Пожаловаться

WATCH OUT, this contains fluoride!

Posted by naturalorganic From Sweden on Nov 08, 2013

This was kinda tasty, but I just read that it contains fluoride, which is a big NO-NO for me. I don't want more fluoride in me than what I already get from the tap water. Fluoride is really bad for your body and for your organs!

Пожаловаться

It's a great green tea replacement!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

For various reasons I can't drink green tea on a regular basis (which is sad as I live in Japan). In Japan, cold green tea is very common and I really love it but as I can't drink it, I was looking for a replacement and this is perfect! I should point out that I only drink it cold not hot as I prefer the honeybush or regular rooibos hot .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »