Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Pomegranate Health, Комплект MoisturePom, вагинальная мазь, 1 аппликатор 1 унции (28 г)

$20.03
$28.95
руб 1251.77
Экономия: $8.92 (скидка 31%)
3.8 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Doesn't Work For Me

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1109169 May 26, 2012

This product has an odd consistency. The natural ingredients do not emulsify or stay together. I found large gelatinous chunks in the stuff I squeezed out that do not melt. If the tube got too hot, the contents separated and become slick like vaseline. If the tube was too cold, the lubricant would not squeeze out of the tube. Plus this product has a strong smell that doesn't wash away easily. Also, I found that this stuff stains clothes. There are better products that I've tried like Puremedy or plain coconut oil. I wrote to the parent company about my experiences using this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great lubricant

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2524833 Jul 29, 2011

Moisture Pom is so much better than Replens. It lubricates better and does not have any irritating ingredients. Will order more!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best thing I've tried

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2285897 Aug 10, 2012

This product is by far the best thing I've tried. Used to get many UTI's, but since using this my problems have ceased. I use it every couple of days as suggested, and only at night. Don't use much, but this product has saved my life! Highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Impeccable Ingredients

Отзыв оставлен 4765947225831094142 Jan 21, 2015

I have found this product helpful and notice improvement over time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-4 из 4