RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽887.69

₽1,643.87

Экономия: ₽756.18 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Helps keep skin clear

Отзыв оставлен LotusJ57 May 01, 2008

If you are looking for a natural solution to acne this is it. I have found that it works wonderfully and very quickly. Love this product!

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2263997 Jun 07, 2010

It really does the job. Skin on my back has almost cleared. I'm taking the pill for 2 weeks only but I see the difference already

Skin Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2389354 Oct 27, 2007

I use this along with Burdock Root and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. My only problem with the product is the taste.

Planetary Herbals Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1925596 Oct 16, 2008

I noticed a big difference in using this product in conjunction with Burdock root.. My skin has looked so much better since using it...I have tried many things and this product exceeds all.. My skin has never been completely clear and I know it probably never will but I am ok that it is pretty close to it thanks to this product.

Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2218834 Oct 27, 2010

Unfortunately had to stop taking it because it seems to aggravate a chronic painful bladder condition I have (interstitial cystitis).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Really difficult to swallow.

Отзыв оставлен 4728417871663750325 Sep 09, 2014

These tablets are not in a casing and they're big which makes them hard to swallow. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

stomach ache and sudden periods. not for me(((

Отзыв оставлен Linden Oct 11, 2011

its difficult to jurge how effective or good this stuff is. intended to take it with burdock root, but stopped after two portions cause i felt unwell and my stomach was aching. on the second day periods came... no more experimenting.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1183223 Jan 31, 2010

This product does work. I seen results in one week.

it's ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1311340 Sep 01, 2011

it's ok

not for shingles

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052411 Nov 26, 2012

got these for my husband's shingles outbreak. These didn't really work for that. May be more for acne type skin issues.

Позиции 1-10 из 10