Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Planetary Herbals, Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse, 635 mg, 120 Tablets

руб 485.22
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helps keep skin clear

Posted by Reviewer3248419 on May 01, 2008

If you are looking for a natural solution to acne this is it. I have found that it works wonderfully and very quickly. Love this product!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2263997 on Jun 07, 2010

It really does the job. Skin on my back has almost cleared. I'm taking the pill for 2 weeks only but I see the difference already

Skin Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2389354 on Oct 27, 2007

I use this along with Burdock Root and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. My only problem with the product is the taste.

Planetary Herbals Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on Oct 16, 2008

I noticed a big difference in using this product in conjunction with Burdock root.. My skin has looked so much better since using it...I have tried many things and this product exceeds all.. My skin has never been completely clear and I know it probably never will but I am ok that it is pretty close to it thanks to this product.

Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Oct 27, 2010

Unfortunately had to stop taking it because it seems to aggravate a chronic painful bladder condition I have (interstitial cystitis).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »