RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽367.52

₽679.98

Экономия: ₽312.46 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Important aid for cough

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1102160 Sep 11, 2013

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3200400 Feb 15, 2011

good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best "cough" syrup available

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1226795 May 25, 2010

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2204703 May 18, 2010

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1081977 Apr 22, 2010

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669743 Dec 21, 2009

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

wild cherry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752228 Dec 15, 2009

nice strong taste,it works fast on colds i will recomended to anyone!!

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Dec 13, 2009

great for asthma and bronchitis

Cuts a cold quick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788788 Dec 09, 2009

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Planetary Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172457 Oct 12, 2009

one of the best products from one of the best companies - I have been using and recommending this product for around 15 years

Позиции 1-10 из 22