RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽806.02

₽1,492.63

Экономия: ₽686.61 (скидка 46%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2368813 Oct 08, 2011

My clients are very satisfied They do not use alcohol if they don have used Kudzu for a week before and 2 week after. No more hangover.

Good product!!!

Отзыв оставлен TAP992 Sep 26, 2011

Good stuff!

Kudzu

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2241625 Dec 03, 2010

quality product

doent work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2584198 Oct 26, 2010

Have been trying these tablets everyday for 2 weeks. It has not reduced my desire to consume alcohol what so ever.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

The drinking cut down a little

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3311622 Aug 26, 2009

I purchased this for my husband because he had a blood test where his liver enzymes came out EXTREMELY high. I don't think of my husband as being an alcoholic but I am willing to try anything to try and get his levels back on track. He definitely has drank less since taking Kudzu but hasn't stopped completely. Normally he would drink 3-4 drinks and lately he has been down to about 1-1/2 drinks. He is also taking Milk Thistle. I'm not sure which supplement has effected his drinking habits but in my mind...whatever works.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1992197 Apr 16, 2009

I bought this as a liver cleanse and it works well without dehydrated or depleting your body.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Kevin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2557387 Feb 03, 2009

I thought they where brilliant when I started taking them, to help with my battle with the booze.But not much change with my drinking habit. But I shall try them again, as they are better than nothing.

anti-cravings for alcohol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1848931 Jan 25, 2009

I bought this in the hopes that it would help me curb my cravings for alcohol. I get cravings when I am under stress, it isn't a constant thing, but I do misuse alcohol when I am under stress (which by the way it doesn't help in the end). Anyhow, this really does work! I started with two capsules 2x a day and have had no cravings since. I have even seen booze in the fridge and have had no desire to drink it. I am now only take two capsules once a day and it still works. It is truly amazing! I hope that anyone with a problem gives this a try!

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Kudzu

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1919107 Jan 05, 2009

Great product - thanks

Works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2374757 Nov 09, 2008

Not sure how this is going. Some days there are no cravings and like there is a bottle of wine sitting right there but I don't feel I want it! Other days it does not seem to help so much. I have only done the 2 pill per day so I am thinking of upping my dosage for more consistant results. If it works one day you are way ahead in my view.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным