RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Planetary Herbals, Восстановление кудзу, 750 мг, 120 таблеток (Discontinued Item)

₽823.82
₽1,525.60
Экономия: ₽701.77 (скидка 46%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

anti-cravings for alcohol

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1848931 Jan 25, 2009

I bought this in the hopes that it would help me curb my cravings for alcohol. I get cravings when I am under stress, it isn't a constant thing, but I do misuse alcohol when I am under stress (which by the way it doesn't help in the end). Anyhow, this really does work! I started with two capsules 2x a day and have had no cravings since. I have even seen booze in the fridge and have had no desire to drink it. I am now only take two capsules once a day and it still works. It is truly amazing! I hope that anyone with a problem gives this a try!

Пожаловаться

The drinking cut down a little

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3311622 Aug 26, 2009

I purchased this for my husband because he had a blood test where his liver enzymes came out EXTREMELY high. I don't think of my husband as being an alcoholic but I am willing to try anything to try and get his levels back on track. He definitely has drank less since taking Kudzu but hasn't stopped completely. Normally he would drink 3-4 drinks and lately he has been down to about 1-1/2 drinks. He is also taking Milk Thistle. I'm not sure which supplement has effected his drinking habits but in my mind...whatever works.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752686 Feb 27, 2007

Is working for a recovering alcoholic - he says it helps stop the cravings for alcohol.

kudzu

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2685488 May 27, 2008

taking for addiction issues. but also aided in appetite control and general well being. will continue use. 2000 years of use by the Chinese can't be wrong!

Planetary herbals Kudzu recovery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3254330 Feb 05, 2008

I don't know how long they take to work but I purchased the tablets to help me stop drinking alcohol and nothing has happened as yet!!! I am still wanting to drink as much if not more.

Позиции 1-5 из 17