Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Planetary Herbals, Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles, 420 mg, 60 Tablets

руб 381.27
Экономия: $5.94 (скидка 44%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 40 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Fast-acting allergy relief

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2645564 Jun 07, 2008

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

Allergies beware!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2811583 Jun 17, 2009

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

Пожаловаться

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1330833 Oct 15, 2007

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1485505 Jan 22, 2008

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

Пожаловаться

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1540220 Apr 17, 2012

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

Позиции 1-5 из 39