RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽514.27

₽952.36

Экономия: ₽438,08 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Fast-acting allergy relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2645564 июн 07, 2008

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

Allergies beware!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2811583 июн 17, 2009

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1540220 апр 17, 2012

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1330833 окт 15, 2007

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1485505 янв 22, 2008

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798027 май 19, 2008

Has helped my allergies and I like the fact that it is freeze dried.

Customer Service Representative

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1531036 сен 03, 2008

I just love my freeze dried stinging nettle. Most health centers don't sell the freeze dried, just the regular stinging nettle.

barbara strange

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930255 дек 26, 2008

excellent! I felt a cold coming on, took this product and the symptoms went away. will reorder

Stinging Nettle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2525930 янв 23, 2008

I have used stinging nettle for years and found this brand to be excellent quality.

Stinging Nettle - recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2891530 окт 28, 2011

This is a great product. I prefer the Freeze Dried Stinging Nettle capsules compared to the tablets. However, this product smells just as fresh as the capsules, and works just as well. One a day does wonders for having some natural energy, and the benefits of Stinging Nettle are expertly written up in the excerpts from Maria Treben's book.

Позиции 1-10 из 42