RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽514.03

₽951.90

Экономия: ₽437.87 (скидка 46%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Allergies

Отзыв оставлен 5154877746534078903 Jan 05, 2016

This is the best herb I have found for allergies! Just make sure you always buy the freeze dried stinging nettle. I take double the recommended dosage during an attack. Mega dosing vitamin C, along with bilberry and eyebright, also helps.

Hayfever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1138025 Dec 22, 2015

Found this to be a great product when combined with NOW Quercetin with Bromelain for fall hay fever.

Works like a charm

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2632169 Jun 22, 2015

I can't believe how effective this is. Ten minutes after taking it, my stuffy nose opens up, my throat doesn't clog during the day anymore. I combine it with at least two cups of nettle tea as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

It helps on my sensitivity to mold

Отзыв оставлен 4798252633561492677 Jun 01, 2015

It lessons my eye symptoms. I can still feel some irritation but the burning sensation in my eyes is gone. It works rather quickly. I take 2x1 tablets daily as suggested on the package.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Helped My Dog

Отзыв оставлен 5720239821179185203 Oct 26, 2012

I was told about Stinging Nettles to stop a dog from itching. My dog has allergies that make him itch excessively from Sept. through Oct. His skin was getting red. After I bought the Nettles, his itching slowed, and his hair started filling back in.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5302943264634277290 Oct 13, 2012

High quality at affordable price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Freeze dried is the way to go for allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1192047 Jun 10, 2012

We have been using this product for years for allergies and would never go back to regular allergy medicine.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1540220 Apr 17, 2012

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Really is Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Denyse Apr 15, 2012

It takes a little time, don't expect immediate results. But with each day you take it, you will notice a difference in your stuffiness if you have seasonal allergies. I started slowly and am now slowly going off of antihistamine with very positive results.

Great for dogs too!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1449997 Mar 01, 2012

I use this primarily for my senior dog who has a chronic respiratory problem. Nothing the vet gave him helped for long and his congestion often turned into pneumonia. Since he has been taking this, he can breathe much better and hasn't had a single bout of pneumonia. He has been taking it almost two years now. Since these pills are compressed tablets, he takes them like treats. I tried the capsule type and he ended up biting them open & making a mess. Also works great for hay fever for people.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным