RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Planetary Herbals, Bilberry Eye Complex, 404 mg, 60 Tablets

₽1,030.05
₽1,907.49
Экономия: ₽877.45 (скидка 46%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Great Item

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2163059 Jun 12, 2009

I've been taking this for about 10 months. At my last eye check up, my distance vision had actually improved slightly. My eye doctor asked me what I was doing and I told him. He told me to continue on this regimen and he would see me in 2 years. Quite unusual since I usually have to go yearly for changes! We were both impressed!!

Пожаловаться

Almost instant improvement in vision

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3124711 Sep 25, 2010

My vision was blurry due to type 2 diabetes and glaucoma. I am taking prescription eye drops for the glaucoma, but my eyesight was getting worse. I noticed an almost instant improvement in the sharpness of my vision after I started taking this supplement (in addition to my prescriptions).

Good ingredients

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2090825 Oct 19, 2007

Includes everything I was looking for!

Bad reaction

Отзыв оставлен 4753345390864228868 Jun 19, 2014

Eyebright extract can cause hyper-sensitivity to light. It happened to me. The sun light was really painful, I could barely open the eyes. It stopped when I stopped taking this supplement.

Позиции 1-4 из 4