Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Mar 11, 2009

I have used this product for two years now and feel and see the difference. Now I remember names and numbers which my brain just couldn't come up with before. No jitters

Definitely helped

Posted by Reviewer1945933 on Mar 19, 2009

My doctor recommended this for memory and speech problems associated with lyme disease. It has helped.

Planetary Herbals, Bacopa Extract, 225 mg,

Posted by Reviewer2253443 on Aug 07, 2010

Made me exhausted, spacey and depressed.

Helps with sleep and remembering dreams

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I just started taking Bacopa less than 3 weeks ago. However, from the first or second day of taking it, I notice that I can sleep and remember my dreams more easily (I rarely remembered them before). I expect to see more changes (especially in my memory) as I continue taking this (most people say you need at least 6 weeks to see an improvement). The only con side I can see is a slight sedation on some days after taking this.

I was hoping for more

Posted by Reviewer1563040 on Aug 17, 2009

After the reviews I was pretty excited. I have been taking this herb for months before trying this brand. They comments about feeling drowsy are correct. In fact, I take it at night now or I cant drive home for work. yes, its that pronounced. I havnt experienced dramatic memory improvements but I do realize that recall is faster.

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Jul 04, 2010

This product feels very beneficial- I find it relaxing on the nervous system and on the digestive system. It seems to be exerting these benefits by acting on quite subtle level. I take just one capsule per day, in the morning. (I originally took one before sleeping but found it made my dreams so vivid that I awoke quite exhausted).

This stuff is brilliant

Posted by 5385016270996852103 on Aug 28, 2015

I have neurological problems (brain fog, memory, anxiety and stress) stemming from unresolved chronic fatigue syndrome. Consequently I feel like I've tried just about every type of supplement available in trying to overcome these issues. Without doubt, this product has given me THE BEST results. My memory (word recall in particular), has much improved, and my anxiety and stress symptoms have simply vanished! It is astonishing. And I felt the results within two days! Plus I'm sleeping more deeply than ever. I take two tablets at night, plus one after breakfast and one at lunch. This stuff is brilliant. I can't rave enough about it!! And iHerb's service is second-to-none also.

good but...

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

I was taking this product and I had good results taking it 2 x a day with no side effects but have now swapped to Himalaya's version and find it more effective and better value.

diarrhoea

Posted by Reviewer1818192 on Dec 25, 2011

It made my mind somewhat better working (cognitive enhancement) but in the same time gave me a horrible diarrhoea, irregular heartbeat and foggy mind (increased forgetfulness). Not good for me. I was taking two pills per day for a week.

Did absolutely nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Oct 15, 2008

I took 225-450mg of this stuff every day for 3 months and I noticed no difference at all in mood, cognition, retention, etc. Nada. Zip.