Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Planetary Herbals, Ayurvedics, Bacopa Extract, 225 mg, 240 Tablets

руб 791.49
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Less foggy brain!

Posted by Reviewer3326999 on Mar 03, 2012

Heard of this product on a tv program and did some research which was not totally conclusive BUT I thought I would give it a try. My physician would like me to start antidepressants for SAD but I continue to resist, using other alternatives like exercise, etc. As I am now close to 65, and work part time as an RN, evening shift, I find it a little more difficult to keep organized and a clear head with so much distraction going on around me. This is compounded with fatigue as the day wears on. Since I have been taking the Bacopa, approximately 2 weeks and only one tablet a day, I feel improved brain clarity and ability to maintain a constant activity level without feeling drained. This also helps in the way of lessening symptoms of SAD therefore I will plan on taking Bacopa December into March. I feel this is a better alternative to prescription drugs but I will obviously continue to receive annual medical follow up and care.

Пожаловаться

Clears mental fog, easier to concentrate & multi task

Posted by Reviewer3201887 on Apr 29, 2011

I love this product, nothing I have ever taken has made such a difference. Will take this for life and got a few other people hooked on it to. I herb gave excellent service, fast delivery and best prices on the net.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2446359 on Jan 27, 2012

helps concentrate

bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

I gues it helps with memorizing

Product Revue

Posted by 5539195136174017887 on May 26, 2012

The product Bacopa Extract is still new to me, but I seem to be able to rember or I am able to see a significant difference in my memory.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »