Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

PetMax Naturals, Hip Health with Glucosamine for Dogs, 7 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 1307.19
Other Reviews (0)

Hershey is happy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2553203 Jan 16, 2010

Hershey is my 11 year old Labrador, who was limping on and off for a while. I saw the first signs of discomfort a few years ago and I gave her Glucosamine and Chondroitin tablets, which helped for a while, but in the last few months the limping got worse. The vet recommended Metacam, but I stopped giving it to her because of severe side effects (constant vomiting). A friend told me about Hip Health and I purchased it immediately. Hershey is still on the first container of Hip Health, but the limping disappeared just after a few doses. I'm so happy to see her pain free. The low price helps me too, since I'll be giving her this medication constantly. Thank you.

Give this to my cat

Отзыв оставлен Naturopath Oct 30, 2011

Good formula, use a lower dose for my cat, doesn't mind it

6yrs Great Pyrenees with bad hips

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1015679 Dec 07, 2011

Only been using this for a week but already see great results she playing again with our 2 other labs she also plays with us to. Great product I would recommend these to anyone.

Hip Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967860 Jan 11, 2012

I have used this previously for my dogs and found it to be a miracle worker. My 13+ year old terrier mix was having trouble gettin up and around. My husband and I dropped him off at the kennel for a 3 days stay and we premixed Hip Health into his food. We came home to a dog running to great us. We then started giving it to his younger sibling, who was approximately 10 and had prev suffered a serious leg injury. He lived to be 16 and never had issues getting around.