Percent Ashitaba, Ashitaba Sprouts Tablet, 3.52 oz (50 g x 2)

руб 1819.92
5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Feel better and live better with Ashitaba Sprouts

Posted by Reviewer3287184 From Nevada on Sep 11, 2010

After being introduced to Ashitaba Sprouts, I drank my tea daily for 3 months. At the end of that time, I found that I had taken 10 lbs. off my 192 lb. body. The euphoria I felt spurred me on. Even my cravings for large amounts of food at mealtime had diminished by half. Many of my cravings for sweets disappeared and I began adding more fruit to my diet. Sodas, coffee and most sweets became less interesting to me. After another 3 months time, I lost 12 more pounds. Then I took 2 months off to see how I my body would react to not taking the Ashitaba sprouts. I was surprised that I had developed and maintained my newly acquired eating habits while maintaing my lost weight. Now, after 8 mos., I have resumed taking the Ashitaba Sprouts. I found that my psyche and my internal body workings were craving the clean feeling that my body had taken on while using the Sprouts. I have eliminated formerly loose and inconsistent stools, to become regular and clean and feeling more energetic at 61 years of age. This is one product I would recommend and continuously do daily to anyone who wants to feel better all over.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3234882 From Florida on May 11, 2012

These are tiny little green pills that are very easy to swallow.

Ashitaba

Posted by Reviewer2029304 From California on Aug 10, 2011

This product has never failed me. It does what it says it does.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »