Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

It does Detox

Posted by Reviewer3194148 on Feb 12, 2012

Bought these to test out whether it's effective or just some very low dose product, as this is the most affordable Shilajit I've come across. I started off with 1 capsule twice a day, then went on to 2 capsules twice a day in the first week. After 2 days of 2 by 2 capsules, I started having a very bad cold - ok, now I know this does work. This is a detox reaction - I got bad running nose when I did cleansing previously. I stopped for a few days as I had to go for a scan that week. Re-started 10 days ago at 1 capsule twice per day and yesterday, re-started the running nose again. Am convinced now that there are effective ingredients in this. Will go through this detox process and see how well this product helps me in certain pre-existing conditions. I hope to update with good news. Regards, Natural Health Enthusiast

Пожаловаться

really important substance for modern life ! IMHO...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

both the east and the west cultures have found a way to complete our dietary deficiency of trace elements and minerals as well as agriculture needs for humic and fulvic acid,in the west it happened 90 years ago by T.J Clark in the Utah deposit of the prehistoric Eden era and has been called colloidal minerals.today we can find different deposits around the world including New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota and ionic minerals extracted from the sea.in the east the ayuverdic medicine as well as the natives found in the Altai, Himalaya and Caucasus mountains are using humic acid extracted from shilajit for hundreds of years,also called moomiyo / mumio / shilajeet / mumijo or salajeet(سلاجیت),in english its called black asphaltum or Asphaltum punjabianum in latin.in the past,before 1882,the main source of energy was coal including heating the house in winters,little is talked about the remining wood ashes would be used and sold as a fertilizer for home/industrial grown food like fruits,nuts,grains and vegetables(guess what-ash contains over 70 minerals that the plants would get from it and humans got from the plant and so on...today we have NPK so we're at least 67 minerals short!) i am currently comparing several forms of this humic and fulvic acid extractions offered as a supplement,this one is my favorite as for now,it has a distinct taste that reminds me of food comparing to other brands that simply taste like mmmm..well...dirt,looks dark black and tend to make me sleepy so i take 1 or 2 caps before bedtime,its probably the detox side effect.the only one that i found better than this one but not as available to me and much more expenssive is from Dr.Wallach (the one that i learned the most about this subject,highly recommend to listen to him,he's a life saver and a funny guy) of Youngevity products,taste and look completely different-pure white and tend to remove mild headaches.but again,for a daily use i take paradise's shilajit,thats my daily weapon of choice for my health...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Change in product

Posted by Reviewer1604261 on Nov 08, 2013

About 6 months ago I purchased this brand of shilajit it had the dark colour and strong smell the characterises shilajit that could be noticed without breaking open the capsule. However, my last purchase of this brand was totally different lighter in colour with no noticeable smokey aroma unless you break open the capsule. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

ok

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 08, 2012

No noticable positive effects, but have only been taking for one month.

Waste Of Money!!!

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Nov 06, 2013

I took hands fulls of this stuff and nothing. It did not do anything at all for me.