RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽712.94

₽1,296.78

Экономия: ₽583.84 (скидка 45%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Good quality

Отзыв оставлен earthwalker Apr 15, 2008

I am very happy with Paradise Herbs Resveratrol. I was unable to tolerate the Source Naturals brand and I am thankful to find another brand that is free of chemicals, pesticides, etc.

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2048155 Dec 11, 2007

I had severe muscle pain and fatigue. I saw a doctor but all the tests came back showing no problems. I tried the Paradise Herbs Resveratrol and was astonished at how much better I feel. It s effects are simply amazing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2851729 Oct 16, 2007

I switched from the Source Naturals brand as I think this is a better value given the 20:1 potency. Taking it as part of a Lyme disease protocol and am feeling slowly better.

For Lyme Disease

Отзыв оставлен Radiant-Health Sep 04, 2013

Overall a very well made and effective product. It absorbs quickly and is easy to take as the capsule size is quite small. In the case of Lyme disease, as per Stephen Buhner, Japanese knotweed is essential to healing the illness. Taking knotweed in this case is used for a multitude of purposes that include its anti-microbial activity, neuro-protective qualities, circulation stimulation and anti-inflammatory effects, and for reducing the toxic damage in general caused by the spirochetes. Taking between 2 and 4 of these capsules, depending on body weight, per day before meals is usually best as each capsule provides 2 grams of knotweed in total. Also, since Japanese knotweed is anti-microbial it will cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction so a gradual increase in dosage may be necessary. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Resveratrol(Paradise Herbs)

Отзыв оставлен ks33051 Dec 12, 2008

Resveratrol has boosted my energy levels and given me a feeling of wellness. It definitely will be included in my daily supplements.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2164030 Sep 18, 2013

The doctor prescribed my husband several natural dietary supplements after his cancer was cured: Resveratrol, selenium (this one to be used whole life long), propolis. So I buy this resveratrol in iherb.com every 2 months now. Don't know if it helps, but you must try everything when you are in a group of danger.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

add this to your medicine cabinet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2984303 Sep 07, 2009

resveratrol is essential to your vitamin regime. it helps reverse the aging process and prevents numerous illneses.

This is good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1686643 Sep 02, 2008

Top quality and seems to help my blood pressure.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1249278 Jul 20, 2008

This is a great brand of Resveratrol.

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1287175 Jan 02, 2008

Smaller, easy to swallow, and a very fine product.

Позиции 1-10 из 21