Paradise Herbs, Organics, Amla, 60 Veggie Caps

русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

Indian Goosberry

Posted by Reviewer1007514 From Maryland on Aug 24, 2010

I take this product called Amla (vit C) with Hyaluronic Acid, Bromelain and Andrographis. My knee pains do not exist as long as I stick to this remedy. 1200 mg. Andrographis, 1000mg Bromelain, 1 Amla, 2 caps Hyaluronic Acid. per day in the morning. Good bye Knee replacement...not needed now.

amla marries nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1839804 From Georgia on Mar 12, 2009

this is an excellent quality of AMLA and when added to Nattokinase 2000uqd say... lower cholestrol, triglycerides and inflammation.... love it

Amazing Amla

Posted by Reviewer1671087 From North Carolina on Feb 12, 2007

I have been using this product for past 9 months and it has really helped throughout the year; especially the winter season. I don't tend to get sick as much as I use to. I won't go another day without AMLA.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2377076 From California on Oct 23, 2009

Amla is my new favorite supplement! I am surprised it's not more popular. There's not a lot of information about it. I am on my second bottle now and I can say that it has improved my energy and although others around me are getting sick, I have stayed healthy. I live in a town with 4 health food stores and even an ayurvedic school and could not find this product at any of these places, and if I had, it would have cost more. iherb is wonderful!

great company

Posted by Reviewer1734375 From New Jersey on Jan 29, 2009

Amla is better than Vitamin C in it's synthetic form. Great quality from this company.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »