Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Paradise Herbs, Optimized Sun Theanine, 100 mg, 30 Veggie Caps

$10.00
$19.99
руб 581.67
Экономия: $9.99 (скидка 50%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Natural, pure calm

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ellelisw Oct 04, 2009

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

best theanine on the market

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2083080 Jun 16, 2008

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2512695 Feb 13, 2011

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This Works Great!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318252 Mar 04, 2012

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Chills me out nicely...

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4946624616245886969 Jan 08, 2013

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »