Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Paradise Herbs, Джиаогулан (гиностемма пятилистная), 60 капсул

руб 365.64
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Great Adaptogen for Blood Pressure and Stress

Posted by Reviewer1638838 on Jun 29, 2010

If you could take just one herb in the world, take this one. Check for it on the internet. This is an adaptogen. It means, as its name says, that it adapts to particular needs. If you have lower blood pressure, it highers it. If you have high, it lowers it. The same with blood sugar, cholesterol, anxiety, etc... I see it reflected for example in that I have felt a very good mood in tough times, stress doesn't hit as hard.

Пожаловаться

10 stars. CURED my chronic fatigue.

Posted by Reviewer3038689 on Jan 09, 2013

As far as I can tell, just 1 of these in the A.M. combined with a cheap 50mg vitamin B6 in the P.M. with dinner CURED my long-standing chronic fatigue of many years. Read up about jiaogulan/gynostemma. It's an amazing adaptogen, cheaper & better & with more goodies than ginseng. And I don't get that jittery excessive energy that some other people got. Just good, smooth, constant energy all day long to do what needs doing. I don't even crave caffeine anymore. Now that I'm not floating around aimlessly & have gotten my ass off the couch, I might get their rhodiola to help deal with the stress of actually dealing with modern living. (By the way, I also put Hyperion Herbs' He Shou Wu in my morning tea (not on iHerb) to help build my deeper "jing" energy reserves, so that might also contribute to my being happy & zingy; whereas jiaogulan is more for everyday-expenditure type "chi" energy, which is what I believe got me actually moving.)

A subtle energy booster.

Posted by Reviewer1842361 on May 14, 2011

I started using this herb when I quit drinking coffee. Caffeine just does not agree with me. Two cups and I'm grinding my teeth. When I didn't have my coffee the resulting headaches were intense. I take two Jiaogulans in the morning with a multi-vitamin and I have energy all day.

Better then Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2457352 on Dec 12, 2007

Great for heart problems, blood pressure, and High cholesterol list goes on and on. I haven’t had high blood pressure in years.

Indispensable

Posted by Reviewer1631346 on Jul 26, 2011

82 Saponins (3x as much as ginseng), great for NO production, and SOD activity!