Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Paradise Herbs, Golden Emperor Royal Jelly, 60 Veggie Caps

руб 584.13
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Royal Jelly- Paradise Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Mar 28, 2011

I have an autoimmune disease called IgA Nephropathy, due to this disease my kidneys are chronic inflammed. I take Royal Jelly in the morning with breakfast and at the evening with dinner, together with digestive enzymes for optimal absorption. So far I experience a reduction in inflammation and an increase in energy niveau. A good supplement but to expensive! I hope the price will drop in the future, but I am not so sure about that, because there a dangerous drop in bee population in the moment, and a treat for extinction! The next time I will take the cheaper royal Jelly from Now Foods to compare with the Royal Jelly from Paradise herbs to see with is better. Greetings from The Netherlands

The Cadillac of Royal Jelly! 100% pure

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009

This give me normal energy levels in small increments. I use this for severe adrenal failure. Nothing I take works all the time because my symptoms are so severe but when it works I get energy for about 15 min. I like this brand because it is 100% pure with no additives. I wish iHerb would have a better discount on this.

excellent but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on May 28, 2011

I have been alternating between this brand and the NOW brand which is less expensive. I think these are a little better. I started taking royal jelly after reading the medical studies about testosterone increase. I haven't had my blood tested but judging by the early morning turgidity I would say it is working

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1291512 on Mar 21, 2012

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

Пожаловаться

good

Posted by 5575316279138440860 on Feb 21, 2014

ITS GOOD FOR HEALTH. I take every morning pollen propolis and royal jelly . And three collagen plus vitamin C a day at bedtime.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »