Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Paradise Herbs, Родиола двойного действия, 60 капсул на растительной основе

$15.00
$29.99
руб 756.48
Экономия: $14.99 (скидка 50%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 21 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 19

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

This does it for me!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1497975 Jan 22, 2008

This is, hands down, the best rhodiola I've consumed. Highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

So many uses!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1842361 May 14, 2011

I was going through a period of depression. Somehow I knew that my chemicals were just out of balance. Rhodiola has me feeling like my old self again! I use this with Ashwaganda, Jiaogulan, Bacopa and a multi-vitamin. My life is soooo diferent now!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great for sleep or relaxation, bad for energy

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307060 Nov 22, 2010

Great for sleeping, it mellow me ,it think it's like doing drug , really , i have no desire to drink or smoke weed ahen i take it, but at the begining i took it for energy and it is the opposit effect(excuse my english i'm french).Also it increase the effect of 5htp ten time

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Had problems digesting it

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2261819 Sep 06, 2010

I chose PH rhodiola over iherb's other selections because of its very high quality. It is completely natural and has not been artificially standardized (sort of like the way pharmaceuticals are) in any way. Unfortunately, most of the times when I took PH rhodiola, I found myself burping and repeating the flavour. It was not my favourite experience. My mom tried my rhodiola and had no problems digesting it. As such, my advice is this: if you have good digestion, go for it; if not, consider New Chapter's Rhodiolaforce300, which is also of high quality, but easier to digest.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Impressive rhodiola

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Jul 29, 2009

As good as any rhiodiola i have ever tried.Would be my first choice when i need this herb again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 19

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »