RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,082.54

₽1,968.79

Экономия: ₽886.25 (скидка 45%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

!

Отзыв оставлен Strelka Jan 13, 2016

Augs ir spēcīgs centrālās nervu sistēmas stimulators un paaugstina cilvēka organisma pretestību nelabvēlīgām iedarbībām. Auga sakne ir pazīstama kā līdzeklis, kas paaugstina cilvēka imunitāti un darba spējas, stimulē smadzeņu darbību, kā arī samazina nogurumu.

Did not notice anything.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1755758 Aug 11, 2015

Did not notice anything.

Feel Good

Отзыв оставлен Gemini Sep 29, 2014

Almost immediate effect, a feeling of general wellness. Not hyper or excessive, but just a nice normal feeling which has restored motivation.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Nope

Отзыв оставлен 5455017590702486029 Sep 11, 2014

Didn't do anything for me. Used it for a month now and 3 times a day a capsule.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1057924 May 15, 2014

Seems to help

Why do I burp?

Отзыв оставлен -adaptogenius- Mar 24, 2014

As a long term rhodiola user I can say that this rhodiola has a strange effect that I didn't have with other rhodiola brands. After I take it I start to burp (??) and I can feel that it makes my stomach a little bit nervous. When I burp I can feel the taste of rhodiola which is different that the taste of other rhodiola products I've tried. This burping reminds me on the feeling you have after you take low quality omega-3 fish oil. I don't like this at all. I will continue with the brands like NOW foods or, even better but more expensive Jarrow. I know that this rhodiola is a mixture of two rhodiola types but the color of this rhodiola is more yellow than brown-orange color I normally get fro other producers. The taste of this rhodiola is more like lemon...(reminds me on the taste of schizandra extract), it's not that bitter and strong like NOW or Jarrow. NOW and Jarrow have similar taste, so with this rhodiola I'm not sure I take 'real' rhodiola. It's too early to judge the effect, but this burping will keep me away considering that other products on the market does not cause this burping effect.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

One of the best i've tried

Отзыв оставлен 5351528217757725055 Feb 04, 2014

I was convinced that the solgar rhodiola is the best. Then i came on this and found out it is as much great if not better. The effect is constant compared to other products that might have a more "instant" effect. I've tried lots of brands and this one will buy again.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great boost of energy and increased focus

Отзыв оставлен 5392316598815259023 Oct 09, 2013

This gives you a great boost of energy when you need it. With kids, house and everything that comes day to day, this gives you the boost you need without the crash. I find that 1 pill is enough to help me through the day.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Works well.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1614638 Aug 16, 2013

This brand is the only one that mixes rhodiola rosea with crenulata. This reduces stress effectively, is full spectrum, and is produced under optimal conditions. The crenulata provides more energy. I have tried many different formulations of rhodiola and this one is hands down the best bar-none!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Works well

Отзыв оставлен positive-health Jan 29, 2013

I still do not think there is a better Rhodiola then the product made from Sweden. But this comes pretty close and not as expensive.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным