Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

Yeast free

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2292722 Nov 11, 2008

I bought these because they are yeast free, many others are not. I just started taking them 2 days ago, so I can't tell you if they work for me. But I read good things about it. I take 2 daily now...later I will take 1.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Another tool for engaging CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia): Updated for November 2014

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1548715 Nov 27, 2014

No medical claims are made. A strong immune system is key. This is one more component for strengthening my body's defenses. CLL isn't fatal, it's what it does to your body's systems that is life-ending. After using this product for three months, I will update this review with my observation of how this product works or doesn't work for me. And then either the stars will increase or decrease accordingly. Do your research. Personal experience trumps theory every time. NOVEMBER UPDATE: After roughly two months, began to notice that my skin was healing much quicker (64 years old). Also, bruising marks have decreased. I'm taking a routine CBC next week and will know then how WBC and platelets have reacted to this new supplement's usage. Next week Resveratrol is added to the regimen. Beta Glucan is only one piece of the puzzle. Our physical/non-physical system is complex and non-linear. Everything is inter-related. Diet, Supplementation, Exercise, Meditation and Attitude can do a lot if they are practiced consistently: I'm healthier now (thanks in part to iHerb) than before the CLL diagnosis. AND, my body's condition is stable. Best wishes to all health seekers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться